If you got to keep her, I get to keep him

And here we go again with a Monday.
I just hate Mondays and sometimes every other day of school in which we have to attend school. I know I am nerd and basically we are supposed to love school. But no, I love getting good grades, I love English but I don't love school. I hate them by heart.

I was standing in lunch line and considering the fact that I am already too hungry, I am going too have pizza today and my eyes lit up with the thought. I took my food and move to my lunch table. Yes right not Jacob's table but Belle and mine old lunch table. I know it's Monday and I am suppose to sit with him. But Saturday night was still active in my mind and I haven't let it go. Not when Jacob still have no idea what I have gone through because of him. He did called but next day that to scolding me for leaving him without even informing.

I spot Isabelle standing a few metre away from Jacob's table with her tray in her hand looking for me. Her eyes scanned the whole cafeteria and finally stop on me. She look at me confused but nevertheless followed.
"Why are you eating here, today is Monday right, why aren't you with your boyfriend" I groaned internally.
"Why you miss eating with Jonathan." I asked teasingly and she made a face like she's is going to puke. I scan the cafeteria for Jacob but I guess he wasn't here yet. My eyes met with Rosen who was sitting all alone in a far corner.. He smiled looking at me and I waved at him to come over. He hesitated for a second but I insisted with my eyes and I guess he gave in.

"You mind if we have a plus one on this table.." I asked Belle who was busy in stuffing her mouth..
"Depends if this plus one is your jerk of a bf, then yes I mind.."
And before I could say anything, Rosen plopped down. "Thanxxx girls for inviting me for lunch.." and Isabelle's movements came to a stop. She look at him with wide eyes and Rosen smiled uncomfortably.
"Hey Isabelle, I am sorry for interrupting, if you want I can leave.."
"No, no it's fine. I was just not expecting you to sit with us.." yeah she is right, nobody would as he is the twin of Rosaline.. "Yeah you never sit with Rosaline and his friends. Do you everyday eat alone.." I asked him and he look a bit pained at mention of Rosaline. "Well I don't fit with her friends and actually I always go out for lunch but today didn't feel like going out so came here.."

"Well from now on you don't have to because Belle and I are ready to squeeze you in with us.." I smiled happily looking at her and she nodded her head. I was busy in having a conversation with both of them when I feel a hand snaked up to my plate and get a handful of fries. I look back and my eyes met with a striking blue one.. "Don't touch my food Manik get your own.." I shoved his hands and he grinned. Rosen and belle both look confused at him wondering why is he here. I thought the same and then in no time two chairs were joint with our table and there sat Manik Malhotra and Caleb Jones the two bad boys of our school. I narrowed my eyes at both of them and they totally ignored..

"Hello guys" I look over at Caleb with a raised eyebrow who looked very enthusiastic. "What I am just introducing myself to my soon to be besties. So ladies here is Caleb Jones, the hottest guy in school at your service.." he said in a fake accent and Belle and I burst out laughing. I told you the guy is totally hilarious. Rosen seemed happy with the guys and Isabelle too. And I think I won't mind either. Manik took a hold of Isabelle's spoon and started munching on her food. She look at him with wide eyes. I nudged to get her attention and she flushed. Well Isabelle is usually a shy person and she is not at all used to people like Manik giving her their attention. "Isabelle right, you don't mind do you.." he asked and she nodded her head in a no. "See some people are so considerate unlike you.." he teased me and I rolled my eyes. Again his hand make way towards my fries and I shoved it.. "Manik why don't you just go and get your own food.." I glared and he pout like a kid, placing his head on the table he whined "because I am too lazy sugar please just let me eat..." And I couldn't stop the smile that occur on my face. I look over and see Jacob glaring at our table hard very hard..