Till the fireflies glow and stars shine

Today is going to be the most memorable and most painful day of 18 years of my life. Yes today is our graduation ceremony, we are graduating. This is totally unbelievable. it feels like just yesterday when I was admitted into play school and see now I am already graduating with the best grades and that's not even the best part, the best part is that I am going to study Law in Harvard. Yes the School of my dreams. 

But the painful part in all this is that we all are separating, Yes all my Friends were going to be in different parts of the world, even my Boyfriend Manik. The boyfriend word just next to Manik sound too foreign to my tongue. Well yeah we just started dating like few months back and now we are separating already but the good part is that this is not the end of our story, yes this is just the beginning. He is going to Oxford, yeah his family is moving back to London. 

Since, Manik and his Father has driven closer from past few months, it wasn't fair of me to ask him to stay back. We are going to try this long distance thing and both of us are hell adamant to make it work. Belle and Rosen are so much in love that they are moving to Sydney together for their further studies. Whereas Caleb will be moving to LA. Atleast he would be just a few distance apart and I can see him often.

"Oh come on Nanz, do you always sleep in your bathroom or you pull this stunt just to annoy me, get the hell out of that damn door.." Typical Isabelle always super excited for every little things. Okay Nanz, please graduation is not a little thing. "Coming in a minute Belle.."

(Nandani's dress)

(Isabelle's dress)

(Isabelle's dress)

"Okay we both look quiet hot and perfectly ready for the day, let's just head out before boys flip. Rosen and Caleb are already here.."

"Are you girls gonna come down, or we have to head out without you both.." Talk about the Devil and he appears, I rolled my eyes at Caleb's not so funny remark and after giving one final glance to myself, we finally made our way downstairs. Rosen smiled at me and hugged her girlfriend, murmuring sweet nothing in her ear, turning her all red. 

"Wow Nanz, you look Hot.." Caleb winked making me giggle, but soon he got a hit on his head by his infamous cousin. Manik of course. "Back off Jones, That's my girl.." Butterfly erupted in my stomach. He eyed me up and down and his eyes turned darker, making me gulp. I am his girl, the thought made me so happy. I remember the first time when he said that, it was 3 days after my Birthday.