19

K A Y A

"Girl you asking me I didn't even know we had homework." I spoke through my AirPods with Ella.

She sucked her teeth and said "bro, why are we like this. I want to graduate" I nodded in agreement and tossed my dirty clothes into the basket. I was currently on FaceTime with Ella while cleaning up my room.

"Big fact, imma get on my shit though you better be on timing too." I wiped down my dresser.

"Of course, you just gotta gave me a lil push. But anyway what you wearing tonight girl?" Now that she mentioned it I have no clue.

"I don't know, I have to think fast cause west said we leaving at 7:30." I told Ella, I really hope this dinner goes by smoothly. It's currently 5:21 in the evening.

"You gone figure it out, you know how to dress I'm not worried." I cheesed

"Girl stop, that's all you." I complimented her back.

"Ahh bitch my man is here, later!" With that she hung up. I didn't even say bye, I shook my head at this girl and went downstairs to do laundry.

West wasn't home right now which means I can listen to my music and clean in peace.

W E S T

"Nah bro." Tyrell said to Blacks "that bitch is hit." He added and I bussed out laughing. It's funny cause everyone was thinking it but didn't say it.

"You tripping, she fire." Blacks looks back down at his screen looking at the shawty he was fucking with picture.

"Look bro as long your happy fam." Rdot put his hands up. This niggaaa

"What ever bro, she got the WAP anyway so ion care." Blacks took the blunt from tyrell. I was high as hell, me and the guys just chilling right now.  I haven't been on my phone in a minute.  When I pulled it out the time reads 6:42Pm, shit.

"Aigh y'all imma catch ya later." I got up and dapped the boys up.

"Where you abouta go?" Tyrell asked slapping my hand.

"Some dinner with my folks." I replied taking my things with me "safe y'all." I said to them before leaving and getting into my car.

When I got home the place looked and smelled clean. Kaya cleaned? I jogged up the steps going into her room but she wasn't there. I heard her shower so I'm guessing she in there. I went back to my room to take shower so I can get ready for this dinner.

After my shower I picked out a calm fit

After I was done getting dressed I moisturized my face, arms and hands

After I was done getting dressed I moisturized my face, arms and hands. I added some cologne with a sliver chain. I was looking good as fuck. It was 7:27 when I got done. I walked to kaya room and opened the door, she was dressed In front of her mirror doing her makeup. She don't even need that shit.