23

K A Y A

It's been two days since spring break started. I've been in the house ever since, I wanna go out. I'm currently home alone cause I think west I work, I could be wrong. 

My hand must have a brain of its own cause it picked up the phone and called him. After the 4th ring he answered.

"Yo," his deep ass voice spoke through the phone. I was speechless I didn't know what to say.

"What happened kaya?" I licked my lips.

"When you coming home?" I asked him. He took a second to respond

"You need me?" That caused me to smile. It's just the way he said it, got me all nervous and shit.

"Maybe," I was trying not to smile but I failed

"Aigh, imma be there in 10." He hung up, I put the phone down and took a deep breathe in. Shit.

I was in the process of tying up my hair to get ready for bed. West came in my room and met my eyes, he walked over to me.

"What you needed me for?" He asked, I switched my lips to the side trying to think of something.

"No reason I was just wondering when you was coming home." I said to him, he sucked his teeth.

"I know you not serious. Made me come here for what.." I avoided eye contact cause he was looking dead at me

" I didn't ask you to come though." I didn't like his attitude he gon have to chill out.

"What ever bro." He left out the room closing the door behind him. Fuck him the fuck. I went to my bed to lay down, I turned on the tv and put something on Netflix.

Half way through a episode my phone went off telling me somebody texted me. It was west

W E S T💫: come to bed

Not gonna lie he just made me smile. I turned off my tv and took my phone leaving out my bedroom to his.

He was on the bed smoking with the tv on. I sat next to him watching what was on the tv. He passed me the blunt, after my 6th pull I passed it back.

"I don't want to hear that tone you just gave me back there again." West told me while passing me the blunt.

"What tone, you giving me attitude and don't expect one back?" He know he's going to have to hear my mouth.

"Kaya watch who you speaking to for real. Ima rough your lil ass up" I rolled my eyes at him "who you rolling your eyes at?"

"Who the fuck you think you is?" I looked at him dead in his face. I was trying not to smile cause we just staring each other down.

"Don't do it to you self." I passed the blunt back to him. I'm high as shit right now.

"Shut up." I said trying to keep my eyes open, they were so low.

"Shut me up." I looked up at him meeting his eyes. "Come here." He grabbed me by neck so my lips could meet his. I pecked his lips "stop playing me." He met my lips again taking full control. We moved in sync with one another, the kiss was so intense a moan accidentally slipped out.

"If you want it just asked, it's all your's." West said staring into my eyes while kissing on my lips.

"Can I have what's mine?" I replied, his hand started stroking my breast. He took off my shirt leaving me bare chested, he also took off my shorts and pantie. He then undressed himself leaving us naked

His lips collided with mine kissing me slowly. He lifts my legs up easing his way inside. He slowly stroked in and out of me making me feel every inch. I was going insane, I feel so sorry for his back.

"Who's pussy is this?" Lawd take me now.

"It's all yours bae." He's getting to me, I'm so caught up in the moment I'm calling him bae.

"Your mine mama, ain't nobody gon be fucking you like I do." The way he's speaking right making me feel some type of way. He sped up the pace causing my legs to crazy

"I'm finna cum." I moaned out, he continued with the rhythm I was tearing up the sheets right now.

He pulled out releasing all over me. I was out of breathe. He got a wet wipes to clean me off. "Aww you're too kind." He laughed throwing it in the trash. He got next me then laid down , I rest my head on his chest with his arms around me. I was getting sleepy.
~~~~*~~~~

I was bored at home so west told me to pull up to the spot. I said okay and started to put on my outfit for the day

After brushing out my hair I texted west that he could request the Uber for me

After brushing out my hair I texted west that he could request the Uber for me. Minutes later it was outside and I made my way to the trap.

It's like nothing changed since I've been here same smell and all. I went to west office I knocked before entering.

"Yo what's good kaya." Tyrell said to me.

"Nun, how's it going?" I asked

"Shitt it's going I guess." It was like 4 other heads in here smoking. "You smoking with us?" I think blacks is his name asked.

"Why not." I sat on an empty seat next to blacks, he passed me the blunt.

"How come I ain never seen around here before?" Blacks rubs his hands starting conversation with me.

"I'm be around more soon." I replied
He licked his lips. West got up and left the room.

"I'd like that." Blacks added. I passed the blunt to whoever was near me. My phone dinged, I looked at it and it was a text from west

W E S T💫: come to the bathroom downstairs.

I read the text then closed my phone. "Excuse me," I said before getting up and heading out. I went to the basement it looks like they doing construction down here. I knocked on the bathroom door, west opens the door to let me.

We was facing each other. We read each other's mind cause we starting kissing. I missed him all day, we was  kissing on each other like we haven't seen each other in years. He pinned me down on the sink getting behind me. I slid off my my leggings and panties ready for him to give it me.

He inserted from the back clapping my cheeks aggressively. He held on the neck keeping the pace. There was nothing to grab my hands were just roaming. My moans were on repeat, I really hope nobody hears me. I'm kinda loud

"You feel so good mama." West whispered me with both his hands around neck stroking in and out of me.

Minutes later he busted a nut. I pulled up my pants and looked in the mirror. I got a comb out my bag and combed through my hair. I added some lipgloss

"Who getting cute for?" West got in my face

"For me." I closed it and put it back in my bag

"And me right?" He laughed burying his face into my neck. He slapped my ass then getting a good grip of it. He kissed my lips

"No nigga gon try to talk to you. Ima kill all em." He's chatting right now. We left out the bathroom going back upstairs.