7

K A Y A

"So how's the girls treating you?" I look down at the phones on display, west decided that he should get me a new phone since he misplaced my other one and can't find it.

"They doing ok, but that Zai girl got a reckless mouth." I said to him,

"I know, just keep your cool with her." I simply nodded, wasn't looking for friends anyway. "you can pick a phone now," I decided to go with the while IPhone XR.

"I'll get this one right here," I said to the man,

"How many gigabyte would you like?" I looked at west

"Just get her the highest one." He nodded and walked away to go get the phone. Me and west walked over the cashier area. "I wanna rob this place so bad." West said looking around admiring the place.

"Can you keep ya voice down," I said to him. I don't wanna be here when the police show up to question him.

"What ever, what they gone do anyway." West think he big and bad. I just rolled my eyes at him

"Here you go, would you like to set up here and get a SIM card." I nodded at the guy. After a 10 minute process of setting up the phone we left.

"Is it ok if I call my aunt and tell her that I'm ok?" I asked West once we were in the car. He looked at me

"Sure, but I swear if you try any funny business it's your ass." He started up the car and I dialed my aunts number. I raised the phone to my ears and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello.." her voice said through the phone, I smiled to hear from her.

"Hey auntie, it's kaya."  I was relieved she picked up, I missed her.

"Kaya where the fuck have you been. Did you run away or something, how could you disappear and not tell me. You had me worried sick about you Chile." She sounded mad and I totally understand.

"I know and I'm sorry, I had lost my phone but I'm okay. You don't have to worry." I said to her to keep her calm.

"Where are you kaya?" Her voice smoothed out.

"I'm just trying to get my shit together, don't worry I promise I'm okay. I'll be sending you something real soon so take a look out for that." I said to her.

"I really hope you didn't get yourself into any trouble caused I worked to hard for you to go do something that will get you killed or pregnant." I rolled my eyes, there she go with this shit. My aunt always told me if I ever got pregnant she kicking me out cause she ain't raising another child. But I wasn't fucking with nun of these niggas so that never happened.

"I'm not, but anyway I gotta go. If you need me call me on this number ok." I said waiting for her to say something back.

"Okay, I just saved it. Be safe kaya," I smiled

"I will auntie, take care." After that I hung up. It was nice hearing from her.

"What are you going to send her?" West asked, I ain't know he was listening

"My first pay." I'm not back home to work at the store to help her pay rent so imma help her from here so she won't end up living on the streets.

"Damn, that really selfless of you." I just shrug it off, it was nothing. West parked in front of the house and I got out. I heard him lock his car doors and walked up to open the front door. I went straight upstairs, the first thing I did was hop into the shower. After the shower I put on some fresh new pair of underwear and lotion up my body, I went with some shorts and a grey tank top.