6

K A Y A

I felt someone tapping me, I groan cause I ain't wanna get up. The sleep felt too good.

"Get up, you got to get ready for your first day on the job." I heard west say then I remember our conversation from yesterday. I mentally rolled my eyes and sat up, I rubbed my eyes and left out to go to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then hop into a nice warm shower.

After my shower I add some undergarments and lotion up my body. I looked in the mirror and I was tired of looking at my hair looking like this. I took the flat iron I got yesterday and plugged it in, when it hated up I started flat iron my hair.

"What the hell, we don't got time for you to be doing that." West came in the room looking at me flat ironing my hair. I ain't even look back at him I just continued with my hair. I was almost done anyway.

"If you not downstairs in 10 minutes, you gonna have to find another ride." He slam the door, he sound salty as hell. Ion even care. After I was done, I gathered my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I got up and went to the closet and picked out something to wear.

Fall was approaching so it gets a lil cold so I add a hoodie, I take a little bag and add what ever I needed in it

Fall was approaching so it gets a lil cold so I add a hoodie, I take a little bag and add what ever I needed in it. I sprayed 2 different kind of perfume on me and went downstairs.

"About fucking time." West got up and walked out the door and I followed behind him. I watch him lock up by his car and wait for him to open the door. He clips the doors open and I hop into the passengers seat, while he hops into the drivers. I never got my drivers license because I never had time but one day I'm going to.

"So what am I going to be doing over there?" I asked curious

"You going to be making your own money, since you a beginner I'm just have you bag up shit." I wonder what he's talking about. "You get paid every Friday and you get paid by how much sells you make, so you better be on your shit to make bread." He keeps talking, but I just zone out and look out the window.

The car stops and we got out in front of a regular looking house. It's a 3 story house and it was nice looking. I always thought a trap house was like trashy like but apparently not. He walks to the door and unlocks it, I step in and it hits me. It reeks like weed in here.

"Gosh, how do you people breathe in here." The smell was a lot, I just heard him laugh. He walks further into the house and I follow behind him I look around and see everybody doing something every part of the house. It wasn't pack, it was more like a few people spread out. West opens a door and he steps in and I'm guessing it's an office.

"Yoo geo, bring Camille in here for me." West tells a dude that was standing by his door. He nodded and heads down the hall. A minute later a dark sin girl walked in, she kinda short and she has a nice body.