14

K A Y A

"Bitch don't nobody feels like going all the way over there." I rolled eyes, I really didn't feel like getting up. Ella was asking me to go to the mall with her, she needed a dress for Cami's party.

"C'mon, I need to look good. You probably don't even got a outfit yet." She was right. Cami said her party gone be a movie, so you know I gotta look good.

"Ugh fine, gimme a second so I could get ready." Ella cheered and I got up dragging my feet to the bathroom. I just washed my face because I took a shower like 4 hours ago. I went to my closet and picked out something to wear.

I put some money and bag and went back to Ella who had her head down on the phone

"Aight, lets go." She grabbed her stuff along with her keys and followed me downstairs. I locked up then went to Ella's car, seems like everyone got their license but me.

10 minutes later we were in the parking lot of the mall, I got out when she stopped the car. We made our way inside

"I need you to help me find the perfect outfit, I wanna look cute for this party feel me?" I nodded in agreement, I wanted to look good too.

"I feel you, I wanna look good too. I have no idea what to wear." We took the escalator to the top floor.

"Well she said dress to impress.... so we gonna kill this shit regardless." Ella said snapping her fingers. I couldn't help but to laugh a lil, she's so silly.

Every store we been to I couldn't find nothing I liked. Ella picked a nice outfit and I'm now helping pick out some shoes to go with it. "You like this one?" I picked up the shoes off the shelf to show her.

"No bro, I'm not wearing that shit." I laughed cause those shoes were ugly as hell.

"I think imma get this one," she held the shoes in her hand. They were nice, I nodded and said

"Yup yup those are the one." She laughed looking me, she called someone over so they could get it in her size.

"You need to get a fit kaya, you wanna try looking in some more stores?" She took the shoes to the cashier.

"Yea, after we eat tho. I'm starving." She nodded and paid for her shoes, we went to the food court. I got some chipotle and Ella got Popeyes, we were just munching now.
~~~~*~~~~

Ella dropped me off home around 8:15, I opened the door to the house and stepped in locking it behind me. I went upstairs and placed my bags in my closet, I really hope the outfit I picked out cute. After I changed into something comfortable I went downstairs, I entered the kitchen and there was a back facing me. I knew who it was, a smile instantly formed on my lips.

"West," He turned around meeting my eyes. He licked on his lips

"When did you come?" He asked, he walked towards me.

"Like 5 minutes ago, you didn't hear me come in?" I asked, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nah, but damn gave a nigga a hug." I chuckled and got on my tip toe to gave him a hug. The butterflies were going wild in there, west saw me struggling at his tall ass and he started laughing. He bent down burying his face in my neck, his breathe tickled my skin.

"Awww you missed me." I cooed, he kissed me teeth.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I laughed at him and went to the fridge to get some water.

"How'd the trip go?" I opened the water bottle.

"It was aight, the deal is sealed so we gone be getting shipments from Illinois." I nodded listening to him, "So what you did while I was gone?" I thought about it, I ain't do shit.

"Nothing, just hang with the girls and go to school." He scoffed

"Ya boring ass," he jumped off the island "I brought you something" I smiled wondering what he brought.

"What you brought me?" I followed him out the kitchen to the living room. There was a box on the couch.

"Open it." He pointed to the box, I picked up the top and there was a Louis Vuitton bag sitting in there. It was beautiful, I looked up at him.

"Thank you, I love it." I jumped on him giving him a hug. He was the best, this bag was absolutely beautiful.

"I'm glad you love it," he said chuckling, he put me down and I looked at the bag again.  "Now remember all that shit was talking on the phone?" I got quiet, I remembered.

"Somebody's mute now." I avoided eye contact, he lifted my head by my chin to look up at him. I still avoided eye contact, this man abouta drive me crazy.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He laughed

"You know, remember the "You ain't go do nun." He mocked me in my voice. I squint my eyes, I don't even sound like that.

"Shut up." I slapped his chest,

"That's what I thought." I rolled my eyes at him, he thought he was the shit just now. I picked up my gift and went upstairs to hang it up in my closet. West really out did himself with this bag.
~~~*~~~~

~~~~ Kaya's Gift⬆️~~~