4

K A Y A

I've been here for 3 days now, the man been coming and giving me food like I'm some kind of wild animal kept in a cage. I try to eat but I just can't, he gets mad when he sees the food he buys goes to waste. I just can't get myself to eat, I've been in deep depression ever since he put me in here.

The door swings open and he walks in. I don't say anything, this time he brought Wendy's. He puts the bag next to me and sit on the chair across from the mattress and looks at me.

"Why you not eating?" I looked up at him like he was dumb.

"I wanna leave, I've been here for three days I need a fucking shower and some fresh air. The fuck you mean why I'm not eating." I glared at him,

"Get up and grab ya stuff." He stands up and I do the same. He takes out his gun and holds my arm. "If you try anything or try to run, imma blow your fucking brains out." He taps the gun on my head. His threats don't even scare me that much anymore. He opens the door and we go up the steps, we walk around the house into a car. He got in the drivers seat and started up the car, I wonder where's he taking me.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

"Here," he handed me a pair of shorts and a shirt. I take em and shut the door, I look at my reflection in the mirror I look bad. I trip off the clothes I had on for 3 days and got into the tub. The warm water feels so good on my skin. I put my head under the water to wash it, I look around and see some body wash and shampoo, after I washed my hair I started to clean up my body.

My hair was damped and it got curled up. The clothes he gave me were so baggy on me so I'm guessing they were his. I took some lotion off the sink and rubbed some on my skin. After that I left the bathroom with my clothes rolled up in my hands. I looked around and I could honestly say this the biggest house I've ever been in, it looks like something out of the movies.

"You done?" I jumped at the voice that came out of nowhere, I turned around and he was behind me. I nodded "you could put those in the basket in the bathroom." He said looking at my clothes that I was holding. I went back into the bathroom and did what he said, I walked back out and he was standing there on his phone.

"When am I going home?" I asked, cause that was the question that I've been asking him for the last three days. He looks at me

"I don't know, I can't risk you opening your mouth about anything." He walks and I follow him down the hallway into the kitchen.

"I promise I won't say anything, I know better. Snitching doesn't get you nowhere." I try to convince him. Even if I'd have gotten away that night I wouldn't have said anything anyway.

"I'm glad you know snitching doesn't do shit for you, kaya" I squint my eyebrows then it hit me that he went through my bag and looked at my ID.

"If your going to hold me hostage can I please have some smaller clothes?" I asked pulling up the shorts that were falling off me.

"We'll get you some clothes tomorrow, but right now I need you to understand that what ever your thinking of doing its not going to work cause I will find you and kill you myself." He looks down on me when nothing but a straight face on. I'm stuck with this man and his serious threats on killing me.

"So, I'm supposed to stay here and do nothing?" I asked him

"We'll work on all of that tomorrow, your staying here tonight and if you show me that you cant cooperate I'll take you back to that basement." I really don't wanna spend another day in that basement.

"Ok" was all I said. My plan to escape will have to wait, I have to show this man that I am not a threat to him, I'll have to gain his trust to leave.

"Follow me," he starts walking up the steps and down a hallway, he stop at a door and opened it with a key. "You can stay in here," the door swing open and I see a furnished room. It was bigger than my old room, I walk and looked around. There was a walk in closet and bathroom connected to it. I looked up at the man

"You never told me your name." I said to him, he looks up from his phone and looks at me

"West,"

"Is that like your street name or your name name?" He raised an eyebrow

"If your tryna get some information out of me think again." I didn't say anything cause that's exactly what I was trying to do. "Kitchen is downstairs if your ever hungry and whenever your done with the remote leave it on the coffee table, I hate looking for that shit" I nodded at him.

Imma do whatever I have to, to leave this place. I'm going home.
~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~

----------- Kaya's room⬆️----------

----------the bathroom⬆️--------