18

K A Y A

"So he just gave you some head and left you hanging?" Ella had the same face expression I had when west left me hanging.

"Yes bro, like what kind of shit is that?" I painted her last toe with the pink nail polish.

"Raheem does that same shit." She admired her toenail and started fanning it with her hand. Me and Ella decided to do each other's nails out of boredom.  It was a Friday night and we were just chilling at her crib.

"I hate niggas." I sat back and went on my phone scrolling through instagram.  I was in the middle of watching a video when wests name popped up in my screen.

I sighed and picked up "where you at bruh, it's late." I raised my eyebrow because this man think he the father I never had.

"Listen, I'm grown. Stop telling me what time it is I can clearly see." I told him, I had a big ass smile on my face. He took a second to respond

"Be ready cause I'm be there in 5 minutes." He hung up the phone.

"What happened?" Ella asked looking at me

"He's coming to get me," I said rolling my eyes, she sucked her teeth.

"He moving like he ya nigga or something," Ella commented and she was so right.

"Exactly," I got up and started to get my things together. "But imma see you later girl" I put my bag on my shoulder and grabbed my phone and charger.

"Imma walk with you downstairs," she got up and followed me down the steps, we went outside and starting complaining how cold it was.

"He's here." Ella said looking behind me, I  gave her a hug and said our goodbyes.

"You hungry?" West asked when I stepped into the car.  I shook my head no "Aigh, starve then." He drove off driving us home.
~~~~~*~~~~~~

After a nice hot shower, I lotion all over my body and put on some comfortable clothes

After I put my hair in a messy bun, I grabbed my phone and jogged downstairs.  West must've been in his room cause he wasn't in the living room.

I turned on the tv and started watching family guy on Hulu.

"You back at it again with that dumb ass show." West sat next to me about to roll a blunt.

"Shut up, you have no taste." He kissed his teeth and continued crushing the weed. 

"My mama wants me to come to dinner tomorrow night so I'm taking you with me." I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Meeee? Why me?" I asked, he looked at me while licking the blunt.

"Because I said you, I already told her I'm bringing someone." I'm Surprised that he mentioned me to his mother not gonna lie.

"Well fine, I hope she likes me." I said

"Don't worry, just be yourself." He looked at me and sparked the blunt, he took his first pull and sat back.

"Who else is gonna be there?" I asked, he took another one before answering.

"My siblings and my pops" he passed me the blunt and I took a pull.

"How many siblings do you even have?" I noticed he never mentioned that he has siblings.

"Damn girl, why you asking all these questions. You the feds or sum?" I laughed at his dumb ass.

"No, just tryna be ready for anything I guess." I took my last pull before passing it back.

"Aigh fine, I got 2 brothers. The oldest is Malachiah then there's me, after me is Aiyden. Then I have 2 sisters, The after me Chanel and the youngest out of all of us is Amena." He explained, I took everything in nodding.

"Okay okay, I got this. Do I call your parents by their last name?" I could never be too safe.

"When you first meet them yes, they'll tell you what they wanna be called."  I nodded my head keeping the information for tomorrow night. For the rest of the night watched tv and west told me stories about his childhood till I fell asleep.