12

W E S T

"So when we leaving?" I asked tyrell, he had something important to take care of all the way in Illinois and I have to go with him.

"Thursday, we only staying for 2 nights. We just gone make this deal and be done with it." I nodded listening to him, "sounds good?" He asked

"Yea bro," I replied sitting back on the leather couch. I noticed tyrell was laughing at something from his phone. "Fuck is so funny?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Cami," I got interested when I heard him say her name.

"No way, since when?" He looked up at me,

"Man, I just stopped being a pussy and asked for her number. She chill as fuck." He explained

"My boy, look at you getting attached and shit." I said laughing at him.

"Nigga shut up, you the one who won't stop blabbing about kaya. It ain't that hard to ask her out bruh." I sucked my teeth, this nigga acting like its easy like that.

"I'm not asking her out, she gotta whole nigga." I said to him, he sucked his teeth saying

"When did that ever stop you?" Tyrell was on to something

"Shittt, I guess you right. Quan gone be a sorry ass nigga when I take his bitch." Tyrell laughed at my statement. This ain't nun new to me. I be fucking niggas wives, taking a bitch from they nigga is my specialty.

K A Y A

I forgot how much I hate waking up early in the morning. This ain't it at all, I but had to get up. I drag myself my to the bathroom and took a shower. After putting on some undergarments I picked out an outfit.

 After putting on some undergarments I picked out an outfit

I was never the type to love school, I always hated it. After I was done stuffing my bag with what I need for the day I went downstairs with everything. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, I decided to with a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

While I was eating west came downstairs in some sweats and slides. I eyed him as He pay me no mind. I wonder if he gone ask me how my date went yesterday, but nothing.

"Good morning." I said to him, he turned his head

"Morning." I rolled my eyes and went to the sink to wash my dish.

"West have you seen my pants?" I turned around and saw a girl in a baggy sweatshirt. Who the fuck...

"Check behind the bed." West replied, the girl looked at me and her smile dropped.

"Who that?" She asked west, I just watched it play it.

"Don't worry about it, I gotta go soon so hurry up." West was about the rudest person ever. The girl looked at me one more time before heading back upstairs.

"That's your girl?" I asked, I was a bit curious

"Hell nah." I laughed at him, he's ridiculous
~~~~~~*~~~~