24

W E S T (June)

Kaya started moving in her sleep causing me to wake up. She looks so innocent and cute but when she wakes up she's a demon. I just laid there cause she's on my arm and I didn't want to wake her.

I never thought I was going to care about her that much. It's to the point where a nigga try to talk to her I'll fuck him up. She's not going nowhere and she knows it, shawty got me whipped.

"Oh you're up," I said to kaya when her eyes opened. She yawned

"Good morning," she replied

"It's 12:54 ma." She laughed a lil "you want to go get some breakfast?" I asked her, I was starving. She sat up and stretched out her arms, she had nothing on but a pair of panties.

"Yea, gimme a second to get ready." She told me picking up her phone.

"You mean give you an hour and 30 minutes right?" Cause she be taking mad long just to put on some clothes.

"Shut up, give me 45 minutes max." I laughed ready to see how this gonna end.

"Aigh, starting now." I said, she got out of bed going to her room. She doesn't even sleep in there anymore.

After I finished getting dressed I sprayed some cologne on my body then added some jewelry to the fit.

I took everything I needed before heading to see how long kaya gon need. I opened her door to see her doing her hair.

"Are you almost done?" I asked her stepping in and sitting down on the bed watching her spray her hair with water.

"Yea, 5 more minutes. Roll a blunt." I side eyed her cause who she think she is telling me when to roll.

"I'm going to but not because you said too. I was gonna do that anyway," I said making sure things were clear. I got what I needed then started to roll the blunt.

After my 4th pull kaya was done, she sat on my lap taking the blunt from my hand. I just looked at her, I could watch her all day her fine ass.

"Gimme a kiss baby." She blew out the smoke before kissing my lips. I grabbed on her ass to give it a good squeeze.

"I'm making your shit fat." I said to her. She laughed

"Shut up, my shit was been fat." I gasped for air cause she thought.

"You right baby, you been thick." I gassed her, she was feeling herself uhh. "Let's go," a nigga was starving

We walked out the house into my car. Kaya still had the blunt in her hand taking mad long with it.

"You not gonna pass that?" I asked looking at her then back at the road. She passed me the blunt, I smoked it while keeping my eyes on the road.

K A Y A