35

K A Y A

The baby shower was a total FAIL! We're having a girl so I gets no money. Y'all should've seen west's face when that smoke was pink wanted to slap that shit right off.

Let me stop, I'm just happy I'm giving birth soon. I can't wait to meet my little girl, we're still trying to come up with a name but so far we got nothing.

West started working on the nursery, he was working on it everyday and it's looking really good so far.

"Here baby." He stopped painting the walls and took the glass of water. He was shirtless looking mighty fine I couldn't help but smirk.

"Thanks ma, why you looking at me like that?" He raised an eyebrow, I just started laughing.

"Cause you look good working with something that's not a gun." He chuckled putting the glass down.

"Yea feels nice too, I'm officially out and I don't have to get a job if I don't want to. Things are really looking out." I smiled seeing him happy, he bent down kissed my lips.

"I Love you mama, now let me get back to work." I nodded leaving to let him proceed.

I looked through my closet trying to find something to wear to meet Ella. I decided to go with a light pink dress and my floral Gucci slides. I put my hair in a sleek ponytail then laid my baby hairs. 

"I'm going to Ella's, I'll be back." I told west watching him put out the blunt.

"Aigh, be safe ma." He kissed my lips and I could smell the smoke from his mouth, I scrunched my nose and backed away from him.

"Ew, your breathe smells like smoke. I'll see you later." I said to him leaving, I got into my white bmw and started the car. I'm hungry so I stopped at Popeyes drive through for a chicken sandwich. After I got my food I started my journey to Ella's house while eating.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach causing me to lose control of the wheel, the pain was unbearable at this point. I stopped the car reaching for my phone not realizing I was still in traffic.

I felt my whole body jerked causing my stomach to hit the front of the car. I screamed in pain.

"Ma'am are you okay, I'm going to drive you to the hospital you're bleeding ." A man opened my car door, "here let me help you." He was shaking, he opened the back door helping sit while he's on the phone with the police.

"Call my boyfriend, where's my phone?" I was scared and still in pain.  I looked down seeing blood smudged on my leg.

" please let me put your seat belt on" The man said helped me then getting in the driver's seat speeding off in my car.

"I need a doctor now! She's coming." I cried in pain.  I started breathing heavy trying to manage with the pain but it wasn't working.

" were almost there, stay with me." I was sweating like crazy, I just wanted this to be over. Minutes later the car stopped in front of the hospital the man rushed to open the door helping me out. When I stood up the pain hit 2 times harder causing me to stumble but the man caught me before I hit the ground.

"We need a doctor please, she about to give birth!" The man yelled, seconds later nurses came with a stretcher helping me on it. They rushed me to the back of the hospital along with the man. 

"Someone call my husband please." I said watching them put things on me. The man got out his phone handing it to me, I dialed west number at the 4th ring he answers

"Who this?" He asked

"It's me, I'm at the hospital she's coming." I said trying to control my breathing

"What hospital? I'm coming baby." I heard him rushing

"What hospital is this?" I asked

"Hall county hospital, ma'am." A nurse said

"Okay, I'm on my way." West said

"Can we have your name ma'am?" A nurse asked

"Kaya brown." I handed the man his phone, he was a tall brown skin with hair who looked like he was in his mid 20s.

"Thank you so much for your help." I said to him. He had to leave his car in traffic to help me

"No problem, my name is coby." He replied. "I'll be in the right outside, I hope you have a safe delivery kaya." He added leaving out the room
~~~*~~~~~

Noelani Westya carter, she's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

"I can tell she already have my eyes." West said looking down at our 4 month old baby sleeping in my arms.

"You wish, but you should get some rest babe. I'm gonna let put her to sleep." I said getting up putting her in her crib.

"You coming?" I asked west

"Yea let me go shower first." I walked in front of him to our bedroom I went to tie my hair up to go to bed while west hops in the shower.

His phone started going crazy with text nonfictions but I didn't mind it probably the boys. After 5 seconds it started ringing, I walked over to the night stand picking up his phone.

I unlocked it with the pin, I opened the messages to someone named shanice. At first it was just pictures of some little boy at a birthday party but as I swipe down my heart dropped

Shanice: Xavier had a good birthday party , he wishes daddy was there to see him turn 3 today. He misses you west🤧

This can't be true, there's no way west has a 3 year old son. No I refuse to believe any of this, I need answers.

I sat on the bed waiting for him to get out the shower. So many thoughts running through my mind right now.

"Was he with someone else while I was in Cali?"

"Why didn't he tell me about any of this?

"Was he seeing her while we're together?

I looked up to see west with his draws on. I looked at him in so much anger while he slips on his shorts.

"West.." I said

"Wassup baby?" He sat on the bed and I got up facing him.

"Who's shanice?" He eyes nearly popped out of his face when I said her name.

"You going through my phone kaya?" He got up but I stepped in front of him.

"Tell me it isn't true, TELL ME YOU DON'T HAVE A SON WITH HER!" I yelled at him feeling my heart break into a million pieces

"I was going to tell you baby, but I never got the chance kaya." He explained trying to hold me but I pulled my arms away.

"Never had the chance? That baby is 3 years old west. How could you do this to me? To us?" I said referring to me and Noelani

"Kaya, baby please, I swear I was going to tell you. Everything was going good and you was pregnant I didn't want to stress you out." My whole world was crashing down on me, I never wanted to feel like this when it comes to him.

He failed me.