13

W E S T

I gotta leave for my flight in 30 minutes, Im now getting out the shower. I got dressed in some jeans, a hoodie and my air forces

 I got dressed in some jeans, a hoodie and my air forces

I made sure i had everything in my bag. It's 4:57 am. Nobody is up but me, before i left i went to see kaya. I opened the door to see her sleeping on the bed, I walked up to the bed and sat next to her. I shook her a lil and she started moving in her sleep.

"wake up," she groaned and her eyes opened up slowly meeting mine.

"you leaving?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"yea, just wanted to see you before i left." I don't know why i said that, but she smiled at me. She sat up leaning against the headboard.

"awww, Don't stay too long." I chuckled

"I won't, i'll be back before you know it." I said to her, a small smile was forming on her lips. I got up from the bed "you better go to school early," I said to her, she kissed her teeth.

"I'll try." I gave her a look, "no hug?" she added. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and hugged her. she smells good as hell, We pulled away, our eyes met. I couldn't help but to take a glance at her lips, They were pink and pumped.

"I'll see you soon." I said to her without breaking eye contact, she just nodded. I licked my lips and stepped back from her, I left the room closing the door behind me. I grabbed my phone to get my uber. 3 mintutes later it was outside, I left out locking up behind me. When I closed the door shut he drove off to the airport.

K A Y A

I woke up at 7 to get ready for school, West left but it was nice of him to say goodbye before he left. I was kind of sad to see him go, but it's ok cause he's only gone for 2 days. I got out the shower and put on some undergarments, When i got done rubbing lotion on my body i picked out something to wear.

 I got out the shower and put on some undergarments, When i got done rubbing lotion on my body i picked out something to wear

After I was done putting my hair into a ponytail, i grabbed my bag and coat then went downstairs. I left the house locking up behind and started my journey to school.