Chapter twenty five/Trouble

Lauren

The bastard gently pushed me into the sumo, locking the door behind him. He got into the driver's seat and drove off to God knows where.

Couple of minutes passed as I heard low mumbling and turned around to find my own sweet child. Her eyes lit up when she saw me and I motioned her to keep silent.

Untying the knots of the rope tying her to the seat, I checked her for any possible injuries and wiped her tears away.

It's alright honey, it's alright.

Mommy...

My heart broke for the girl. She looked so scared...scarred.

I scrolled my eyes along all the exits and soon enough found that the door to the seat at the back had been open. I took off my blazer and wrapped Stace in it.

Listen to me Stace.

She nodded.

I'll be opening that door and you gotta run...really fast. We will be playing a little game, okay. Jas- Dad will be playing the bad man, fine?

Role play-

I latched my hand over her mouth, successfully silencing her.

She smiled at me.

So you gotta find your way back home. Know where mommy keeps the spare key?

She nodded an affirmation.

You've to call, Mommy(Jin) and tell her what happened. Okay?

She showed off her bunny teeth and squirmed.

In three, two, one!

She fell off the car sideways, into someone's lawn as my eyes got teary.

I hugged my frame and sobbed in silence. He didn't notice a thing, my child was safe. Safe.

Jin Mi

Hey Mi!

Hello to you too, Jinnie. So what made you call me?

She laughed.

Um...Our neighbors kinda called me saying the house had smoke coming outta it. I-

WHAT DID YOU DO?

Calm your tits, missy. I ain't doing nothing.

Cringing at her grammar, I smiled to myself.

I really don't know what happened. Can you please check on Laur and baby Stacey? My ass of a boyfriend, isn't letting me move.

Oh yeaaa! Your Jungcock-

Bye and thank you!

She hung up on me, that brat! I text Jimin letting him know that I'll likely be a little late with reasons.

The cab pulled over near my house and I got into it as we rode to Jun's house.

Just ask was about to knock on the door, my cellphone buzzed off.

Hey Laur!

Aun- Aunt Mi! Mommy...mommy was taken away by dad- Jason! I-

Oh...baby...open the door please. I'm here, come on..

I hear tiny footsteps rushing towards the door and the door opens. The little child latches onto my leg for dear life.

I crouch down and hold her in my arms, kissing her forehead.

It'll be okay. We'll get Mommy Lauren back...

Mommy Ren tried to twick me saying that we were playing a game but she- she was scared...mommy was crying...

She sobbed onto my chest as I held her close.

She asked me to call Asshat- Uncle Tae...but..but he won't answer...so I called you...

She was now a crying mess. I held onto her tightly. As if holding her any loose would take her away.

Alright. It's okay princess. I'll go get mommy back. Hm? You stay here and try calling uncle Tae again?

She nodded and wiped her tears, sniffing.

Kim Taehyung you better get to us before it's too late.

Did mommy take her cell with her?

Yea...

I placed the girl onto the couch and strolled off to the front doorway.

Hello?

Good morning Ms. Mi.

Bai Liam, I want you to trace a cellphone and send me it's coordinates. Hurry up.

Getting them right away, miss.

I hung up. Min Eun Jun...you better be safe.

Ding went my phone and I rushed to save my Lauren in distress. Aish...this kid...

I followed the directions and soon arrived at an abandoned building which resembled some old school...creepy much.

Cautiously, I crawled my way to the entrance and in...I could hear muffled voices which led me to a probable classroom. Jason stood near Jun, pointing out an injecting needle to her neck. I stopped in my track and gasped. This moron!

He smirked and jerked his neck to a table pointing out a small glass.

Drink it.

He turned back to Eun Jun.

Such a damsel in distress...tsk tsk tsk. I knew that your knight would take the bait. Now...we wait.

His eyes darkened as he hovered his gaze over me.

Drink!

I approached the suspicious glass and looked at Jun, who nodded. I held the glass to my lips and gulped. Here goes nothing or so do I hope.