Chapter sixteen/Love maze

Dedicated to my lil munchkin dreamer_1602 💜

Alert: A long chapter ahead!

Taehyung

Here's your beloved daughter.

I handed Eon Jin over to my family. To say that they were happy would be an understatement.

Mom pounced on my poor sister and JeongGyu hugged the both. Patting her back, dad smiled at the trio.

It's good to have you back, child.

Eun Jin shrugged off mother and my silly brother and embraced dad.

You've been through a lot...and have grown up. It's good to know that Taehyung can finally forget his worries about you both and get his own life in order...

The little brat smirked mischievously.

Oh right! Hasn't he introduced Laur to you guys?

I glared at her as my cheeks burned due to embarrassment.

About damn time! Who's Laur? My boy?

I've not asked her out-

Yet! But you will.

Jin chimed in and strolled towards the kitchen.

Lauren

Days passed by as I and Taehyung grew closer to each other. Dangerously close.

Lucy, an attendant downstairs had taken a particular liking for her boss. I little too much for me to appreciate. I noticed her flirty remarks towards Tae and her twisted titter towards me. Tae though had other plans.

7.45 pm

I rummaged through my closet for a suitable dress for me to wear. I'll admit that I wanted to dress up for today's board meeting. Boss had been trying to collaborate with some famous fashion designers and he'd finally been able to convince them. Today was when Mr. Kim Taehyung would seal the deal, right after a gala or something.

And there it hung. A gift from my lover. A cascade of azure between my usual greys, blacks, whites and pastels. It held starry patterns of shimmering glitter and cloudy highlights that granted it milky blemishes. It played up the cleavage and narrowed at it's waist popping out afterwards.

Clothing myself in the beautiful gown I turned to the mirror.

My attire twirled down into shocks of midnight blue, whispering silver hiding amongst the indigo; stars peeping through broken slits of sky.

My phone dinged after receiving a notification.

<Ms. Annoying Jin>

[Dolled yourself up, my lady?]

[Well ahead of time. It's about time to get my face done.]

[Let me see, how you're looking!]

[Aha.]

~

[Bultaoreune. My brother had been a good guy, alas...]

[Yah! Your brother can sure play innocent. I'll be excusing myself.]

[Sure.. Bye! And Good luck!]

I dump my cellphone in the, "Gucci clutch". A gift from Tae, of course and plop down for some facial enhancement aka makeup.

Taehyung