Chapter fifteen/Mi Casa

Lauren

Stay, will you.

Sorry...I'll have to get back home. Gotta tell my parents about Eun Jin's return.

He assured me in and closed the door, throwing my bag on the couch.

I'll order something for us. Any requirements?

I shook my head and stalled off to my bedroom to dress myself in a pair of pajama. Descending downstairs, I made my way to the kitchen to get some warm water.

I sat down opposite to Tae, offering him a cup of water and sipping at my own cup.

Wine?

Could use it.

He poured me a portion and lifted it up for me. Accepting it gladly, I chugged it down my throat.

And then I drank.

Taehyung

12.15 am

You need to stop, Lauren.

She refuses to let go of her flute and sips on.

Rising to her feet dizzy, she raises her glass.

A toast to my ex fiance!

I'll admit that you're being cute but stop this before your neighbors have had too much.

I pull her beside me.

She chuckles and lifts the wine to her lips.

Pouring herself another round, she turns to me.

Cheating! Is the mOst disgusting, hurtful and...disrespectful thing you could ever do to someone you say you love!

He never loved you hun...

She settled her gaze on the dark liquid.

I was so in love with you that I ignored how horribly you treated me.

Snatching the wine from her hand and placing it on the counter nearby, I wrapped my hands around her protectively.

When did you find it out?

I asked hesitantly.

After my little trip to the altar... His mistress, sent me a picture of their 'night engagement'. A night before the wedding, he had come home drunk and whispered all the sweet lies in my ear.

You could've been close to perfect, you could've passed all his tests but a cheater is always a cheater and he will always pass up the best.

The crooked smile that graced her face was enough for me to know that she was ok. The girl was stronger than most would've been.

Chin up!

She chimed.

Fighting!

She pressed her cheek against my chest as my heart rate quickened. Her hands pressed averse my inner thighs.

I'll have to escape before I lose control. Kim Taehyung, you aren't taking advantage of the girl!

I hear her giggle and look at her staring at my crouch...

So big. How can anything that big fit in?

She snickers.

Bigger than Jason's?

Taehyung? What the hell?

I don't know...

I lift her up and get her to her bedroom, embarrassed.

Good night, love.

I rush out of her house, flustered and drive myself to the hospital.

Eon Jin's POV

Oppa... I'm sorry for what I've done.

Hell, I was more than sorry for what my past self had done.

Oppa suprised me with a faint smile. He had always been supportive and protective of me. Growing up as the youngest sibling had it's perks but I wasn't expecting his forgiveness. I had been selfish, I'd paid the price and made my family go through hell. I had my regrets but they made me the tough person I am. They made me strong enough to protect the ones I treasure. They made me realize that life is not all about finding your 'Mr. Right', it's about rendering happiness and finding comfort with the people you love and who love you.

Eun Jin. Let's go home.

He held me against himself for a while, shrouding me in warmth.

He drove us to our family mansion. None of us spoke but the silence felt comforting rather than awkward. Oppa appeared to be lost in his thoughts, smiling naughty every now and then.

The car came to a halt and Tae opened the door for me.

Welcome home.

He grinned.

A/N:
Happy Anniversary ARMYs!!