27 | Howling Gales

Start from the beginning

Along with Rin, 'Tsumu tried to dismantle everything that Karasuno built on the court during their match, but Hinata seemed to be the only one unbothered by their machinations, and as a result of his own version of "hunger" to win, he influenced the rest of his team too.

Now, they were all basking in this uncomfortably dark and quiet atmosphere on the train journey back to Hyogo with the rest of the team. This was the next 'moment' in 'Tsumu's life that Osamu would tag as yet another "tectonic shift."

It wasn't that he was disappointed with the rest of the team. It wasn't his own performance that he was disappointed with either. The team, including 'Tsumu, had given their absolute best on the court against their match against Karasuno. Yet, Atsumu was on the edge. He frequently watched his twin's impassive face, unable to decipher what was going on his head.

At some point he must have felt his gaze on him, because he said, "It's the same fucking face, you loser. Shift yer gaze from me if ya don't want to get pummelled into the ground."

Tsk.

He felt his hackles rise at the unexpected verbal assault and quipped back, "I'd like to see your puny unworthy self try it."

A distinctive irk mark appeared on his twin's temples, and was about to respond something equally snarky before they heard Kita-san. "Osamu, here are some stats that Oomi-san has prepared from Karasuno's match that you may want to check out with Suna. Would you please come over here? Aran-san, would you mind sitting in his place?"

"Not at all."

And with that, Osamu felt like Kita-san avoided what could have been a full blown, long-ass session of fisticuffs driven by their equally shitty tempers.

*buzz*

He flipped open to see his phone, before he realised he had actually missed 4 messages in the last couple of hours.

Tapping on the screen, he realised that yet another person would have to deal with his brother's nasty attitude, and he was not looking forward to the lovers' first spat after a relatively mushy first month of their dating phase.

Sigh.

He tapped in a few words and sent a warning regarding the incoming storm, which he knew would be respected and also managed properly. If anyone could manage his brother's temper without resorting to blows after Kita, it would be her.

Sorry, to have missed your

texts. Beware, Atsumu's

in a nasty mood. He's not

pissed with anyone

specifically, but he will

take it out on anyone he

sees. I'm not sure if you'll

be an exception. :(

Cool. :) Thanks for letting

me know. When do you

guys arrive in Kobe?

Another half an hour.

Heading to school?

Yeap. Our regular gym.

See you there. :3

See ya! \\ ^_^ //

-----------------------