3 | Secret Ingredient

Hehehehe, this is a huge ass update. Every section should be indicative of whose POV it is. 

Song: Step On Up (Blackout Version) - Ariana Grande

-------------------------

The trip to his classroom soon after, filled Atsumu's head with the most wondrous mixed bag of thoughts that were nothing short of being tumultuous, if you'd ask author-chan.

'Damn the white cap girl.'

'High school volleyball is just gonna get tougher.'

'Scary Kita-san is scarier this year.'

'Was-that-white-cap-the-one-who-smelt-like-roses?'

'Aran looks taller.'

'Samu will get a whack on his head if he doesn't stop with his passive aggressive taunts.'

'Her hair was so... so... black.'

'Ginjima is in our class this time too,'

'Suna will need to buy another memory card by the end of the week if he doesn't stop taking all these god damn pictures and videos of every damn thing he comes across smh.'

'It was darker than the new moon nights, like THAAAAT dark... and shiny too...'

'I need to be careful of Kita-san if I need-'

"Tsk," Atsumu clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Hey, you fucking stinky onigiri! Stop with the taunts or I'll dunk your head in your own shit inside your old potty training bowl," Atsumu bellowed at his twin after he finally lost his cool at his non-stop grumbling.

"It may have been my old potty training bowl, but it was also what I fooled you (too many times to count) into thinking that it was a special bed which could make you grow taller if you sleep in it," smirked Osamu.

"I - wh-what?!"

"Okay, cut it you two, we're here, so let's settle down," drawled Suna as he and Ginjima walked into their new class, with the bickering twins trailing after them, oblivious to the chatter surrounding them.

"Look it's Miya Atsumu!"

"So cool, they look so cool!"

"Suna-san is t-too cute omggggg!"

"Geh. We have the whole volleyball team in our class."

"Oh god, how did the nut job Miya make it to advanced classes? Osamu, I understand. He's a smart cookie. How HIM?!"

"Ginjima-san is so scary.. but so cool!"

"Omg omg Atsumu-san is looking at us! Act cool, act cool."

"Ohhhh I want the grey Miya SO. BAD. LY."

"We will have no peace this year."

The four walked into the class and found themselves an entire row of seats, away from the windows, empty, and they seated themselves with no arguments over who sat where, especially the twins.