Bonding

Shawn's pov:

"See, that's not how you write that." Camila explained as we were working on the assignment together. It had been more than over a week since we had started our assignments, and all my initial fears were gone by now. If I think about it now Camila is quite fun and kind person once you get to know her. But I guess we were meant to start from the wrong foot to truly understand the other.

So, by now I knew her boundaries pretty well and it wasn't much of a deal. We had our issues and it was okay because now we were friends and to be honest it kind of sucked because. My feelings only grew stronger and deeper once the attraction phase and getting to know each other phase mixed together, because know I knew she was a wonderful person inside out. All I wanted to do was cup her face with my hands and kiss her senselessly, but I remember how that went the last time. Yikes.

So, as Camila instructed me tried again but the piece just wasn't coming I groaned.

"You look tired....let's take a break." She said flipping the notebook.

"Okay, maybe go outside for fresh air perhaps a walk?" I asked her.

"Yeah that seems nice."

We wrapped our jackets zipping it close, before we locked the door and headed outside.
We were walking on the street when Camila asked me a question that I was rather nervous to answer.

"Why did you moved to Miami?"
"Umm.... Like my father had to move his business to Miami so..." I trailed off nervously.

"Um..okay."

We talked for some more minutes and we got to know a little more about the other. She told me her favourite shows were friends and the office and I told her mine were how I met your mother and god friended me. She also told me that she was a sucker for music, like it was kind of what kept her going and charged her so I told her how I could relate to her as a hard-core music lover and also could play guitar. She was amused and impressed and told him that he would have to play something or she'll dump the whole project at his head at which they both burst into fits of giggles.

"Hello madam, would you like to buy some red roses." A boy not more than 10 stopped in front of us.

Camila leaned down and ruffled his hair before replying with a bright loving smile gleaming on her face.
"I'll take these roses only if I get to give you a little treat for these."

"Okay...thank you." The little boy replied shyly.
Camila looked around and there was a hot dog stand. She was about to say something but I cut her off.
"I'll get it." I said as I smiled at her.

I took a hot dog and a popsicle from an ice-cream truck nearby. I looked ahead of me and Camila was still talking to that boy. I smiled at the sight I was right she is different, the most beautiful different. Wow what a pure soul she is, I've never seen a girl so humble and caring towards these kids. I've seen people who look at these little kids with disgust like they're not even humans and there she is, at this point I was sure more than ever that I was free falling hard for her.

We played with the kid for some time before deciding it was getting late and it was best for us to meet tomorrow.

I didn't knew what to think or say it was feeling unlike others. Hell I've never even felt this kind of attraction towards someone, I wasn't sure what I was feeling maybe that was just a moment which I fell in love with right? It had to be because I don't know how it feels to fall in love but then why was I picturing her whenever I closed my eyes, why was I smiling upon picturing her beautiful smile. Why was I dreaming about her and hell why wouldn't she leave my thoughts. I was both mindfucked and heartfucked at the same time.

A/N: Do you want to know Shawn's background or maybe we should just keep it a secret for now👀