Chapter 26

"Gem you already have your green card. You can get your passport and move. That easy", Harry says. He leans back into the couch. "I know I know", she picks at her finger nails. "You can always come back to London to visit", he adds. She sticks out her lip.

"I'm going to have to find a job. I can't pay for the flat all by myself right now", she furrows her eyebrows. "Dad said he'd help you plus you can use some of mum's money she left you", Harry argues. "Harry I said I was saving that money for when I start a family", she frowns. "I said some. Just to help you get going Gem. You know she would want that", Harry folds his arms across his chest.

"What do you think Leah?", he asks me. "Oh um...Well Gemma I think it's a really good idea to save the money. I also know that you want to move to the states and that might be the only option. You could just use some. You already own the place so it's not like you're going to be paying rent", I look at her. She nods, looking at her feet.

"I'm just nervous", she says. "We can help you through it. Right Harry?", I look at him. "Of course", he looks at his sister worriedly. "Okay okay", she says. "Good now we have to start packing. Leah has to be back by Tuesday and she's not leaving without us", he smiles at Gemma. She returns the gesture. "Alright just give me a day. I have to go breathe after that funeral", she stands and walks away towards her room.

"You think she's going to really be okay?", I ask Harry. "I do", he answers.

We sit in silence for a moment. Harry picks at his fingernails. "How are you doing?", I ask him quietly. He looks up from his hands. "I'm okay. It hurts a lot but I'm okay", he nods his head. I smile sadly. "What can I do to get your mind off of it?", I ask.

He thinks for a moment before a devious smile pulls at his lips. "I've got an idea", he almost whispers. I watch him curiously. "What might that b..", I can't even get the sentence out. Harry pounces on top of me, trapping me under his body weight.

"Harr..", I start, giggling. He kisses me roughly, something I've never experienced with him before. A thought dawns on me. I am not having sex with him to get his mind off his dead mother. Not going to happen.

"Harry..", I try again, more serious this time. "Shh", he quiets me. His lips move down to my collar bone, sucking there softly. It feels great, incredible even, but we can't do this, not here, not now.

He drags his lips across my bare skin, making me shudder underneath him. "I don't think we...", I gasp when his cold hands move under my sweater. He grabs my hips, pulling them up to collide with his.

"H stop", I manage. He listens this time, pulling his lips away from my skin. I can't help but whimper at the loss of contact. "Sorry", he sits up. I readjust myself so I can sit back up. "No no it's okay. I.. I just don't want to do that here I..", I stop. "I know I got carried away", his hands move into his lap, covering a very noticeable bulge. I blush, looking into my own lap.

"Why don't we go out for dinner or something? We'll take Gemma with us?", I look back at him. He looks frustrated but nods in agreement. "You guys could show me around London a bit first, maybe", I say. Harry pulls out his phone to check the time. "Only 14:05", he says. "Yeah we'll do that", he smiles.

"Thank you", I look at him sincerely. "For what?", he asks. "For understanding", I scoot closer to him. I rest my chin on his shoulder. He kisses my head. "Should we go let Gemma know then?", I ask, my lips almost brushing against his neck. "Yes, I'll go tell 'er", he kisses my head once more before standing up. He adjusts himself. I look away, blushing. "Sorry", he laughs. He walks down the hall towards Gemma's room. I watch until I only hear his boots against the hard wood.

I sit on the huge lounge alone, fiddling with Harry's ring. I wonder if he wants it back now.

I look back towards the hall when I hear his boots again. He rounds the corner. "She's coming. She needs about 20 minutes", he hops back onto the lounge next to me. "Okay great", I smile. He pecks my lips softly. "Love you", he says out of no where. I rest my head on his chest, curling my legs up on the lounge. "I love you too", I say.