Chapter 29

**Harry's POV**

The cold water burns my skin almost as much as it burns my lungs. The urge to pull away is so intense it makes my skull pound. But I can't. I won't. I won't lose her.

Her body is blurred in a mess of bubbles but I know it's her. I strain my freezing muscles, swimming down deeper. But my chest feels like it will concave if I go deeper. I release air through my nose, which only lessons the pressure for a moment. It's enough for me to go deeper though. Deep enough for me to grasp for her hand, only millimeters from my own.

The thing is it's simply impossible. An invisible barrier is separating our hands. I can't move down even a millimeter more. She does though. She sinks lower and I can't do anything about it. I scream into the water, releasing all of the oxygen I have left into a storm of bubbles.

My lungs burn so ferociously that they feel like they will pop. I look down at my love, my only true love, my heart. I can't lose her. I can't.

I turn to look at the sky through the water. I use all the power I have to swim to the frigid air. I kick my legs and pull the water back with my arms. My body has become numb to the cold.

When my face emerges from the water I gulp in oxygen. I cough, pant, and scream for her. I scream until my voice is only a high pitched whine. My whole body feels like it's on fire. The freezing water seems to have turned into a pit of lava. It's excruciating but I won't leave her.

I plunge back in, using every ounce of strength I have left to swim down. She's no where in sight. There is no blurry body, only blue. The blue then drastically changes into pitch black. That's when I know. I know I've lost the only light in my life.

I can now only feel my body being pulled back. A small light shines in the distance. The sun? The moon? I can't tell what it is. My thoughts are fuzzy until it all comes into place.

My eyes spring open. I'm sitting in a room. The light is so blinding I have to shield my eyes. It takes me only a moment to realize that it's my room. My room in London. The light is the sun and it suddenly seems less blinding.

It's when I see her lying on the bed next to me it finally clicks. It was a dream. The same dream I've had every night since my mum died.

My senses return to normal and I realize I'm drenched in sweat. My heart is pounding in my chest and a slight headache pulls at the base of my skull.

Leah stirs in her sleep, looking almost angelic from the sun against her skin. I'm glad I didn't wake her this time. She can't know about this reoccurrence.

I wipe away the hair clung to my forehead and lean down to kiss her lightly on the cheek. My sweet girl. She's fine. Looks more then fine even, snuggled up next to me. I sigh in relief and can feel my heart beat starting to return to normal.

I glance at the clock beside my bed. It's 7 in the morning and as much as it pains me to wake this sleeping beauty, I know I need to.

I run my fingers softly across her cheekbones, which jut out promptly in the position she is laying in. So beautiful. She shifts under my soft touch and I gingerly watch her eyes flutter open. Her shiny, sleep filled, brown eyes stare into mine. She pulls a lazy smile. "I need to get up now don't I?", her voice is nearly a whisper. "Yes baby you do", I look down at her as I push her hair behind her ear. She puts her hand over mine and leans up to give me a soft kiss on the cheek.

God, I love her so much.

**Leah's POV**

Harry's way of waking me is just adorable. He looks amazing sitting before me. "Okay let's get up then", I smile. "Wait..", he says before I can sit up. He scoots closer to me, before hovering over me. He peppers soft pecks across my face. "Harry!", I laugh. He makes all his kisses make a "mwah" sound and it's so cute. I wrap my arms around his upper back, pulling him into a hug. "I love this but we have to get up", I giggle. "I know..", he drags out the "o" sound. He places one more wet kisses on my cheek before pushing off of me.