||C69||

~

It was around two in the morning when Faye knew something was wrong.

She had jolted awake with a churning stomach and roaring headache. Beads of sweat were trickling down her forehead as she sat up in bed.

It took her eyes a few seconds to adjust to the dark room. She felt Jungwoos warm body pressed up against her and small snores escaping his lips. Faye felt guilty as she stiffly climbed out of bed and headed towards the bathroom.

The closer she got to the bathroom-the more tension built in her core. Urgent breaths left her mouth as she sprinted to the bathroom.

With her legs tucked under her bum and her head leaned over the toilet-Faye violently hurled out all the contents of her stomach. She snapped her eyes shut as she heard the splash of the toilet bowl.

Preoccupied with puking her guts out-Faye hadn't even noticed her hair being pulled behind her face. She only realized someone was behind her when a hand began rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"It's okay Faye-let it out" Jungwoo hummed as another round of her dinner poured out of her mouth. "Shh-it's okay"

Fayes throat burned when she finally flushed the toilet. She was still seated on the floor and Jungwoo was calmly hovering above her. Jungwoo began to wet a cloth at the sink to wipe her mouth.

Jungwoo silently bent over and stroked the cloth against her lips. Faye didn't even have the energy to feel embarrassed as a boy wiped her face free of vomit.

"Come with me" Jungwoo let out a long breath as he picked Faye off the tiled floor bridal style and carry her back to their bedroom.

Laying her carefully down on the bed-Jungwoo was sure to flick on the nightlight so he could check her temperature.

"Your burning up." He stated as he pulled his hand away from her abnormally warm forehead. "Are you feeling a bit better after throwing up though?"

Faye meekly nodded. Jungwoo sighed in response as he began to pace around the room. His face was contorted into a look of deep thought and incoherent mumbles escaped his lips.

"Woo-what's wrong?" Fayes voice sounded like a dying frog.

Jungwoo looked up at her worriedly. "What if it's the soulmate bond or your dying. Faye-"

"Jungwoo chill. It's only a stomach bug. I'll be better soon" A small yawn escaped her lips. "For now I just want to sleep."

Slightly nodding-Jungwoo gracefully climbed into bed beside her. "Are you okay? Do you want me to sleep on the floor?"

A tiny smile danced on Fayes lips at Jungwoos concern. "No. I want you right here."

Faye comfortably rolled over and wrapped her legs around his and snaked her arms around his waist. Jungwoo hummed in satisfaction as he began to soothingly run his fingers through her hair.

                                    ~

The night had been eventful. Faye had woken up over five times to throw up-each time Jungwoo had come with her and wiped her mouth.

It was well past noon when Faye had finally woken up to an empty bed.

Confused and disoriented she attempted to get up and start her day. As she tried to swing her legs off the bed she was forcefully pushed back down into the mattress.

"Stay in bed Faye. Your fever is still pretty high." Jungwoos voice was commanding and laced with concern. She weakly nodded in reply.

Fayes eyes followed Jungwoo around the room as he roamed around the room putting various things away. "Where is everyone?" She coughed out.