||C54||

~

It felt like her three day trip didn't happen when life went straight back to normal. Jungwoos ability to practice the next day left Faye speechless.

As of now Faye had made plans to hang out with dreamies after Jungwoos practice. She was excited to see them all again.

"Okay everyone that's all for today-great job!" Their choreographer shouted. Nine sweaty boys flanked around the room as they began talking to each other.

Jungwoo speedily paced over to Faye and sat on the couch beside her. "Is it okay if I go out with a few of the members tonight?"

Faye creased her eyebrows in confusion. "Why do you need to ask me? You can do what ever you want." It sounded a lot harsher than she meant-Faye only meant that he didn't need her permission.

A frown fell on Jungwoos face at her cold tone. "Oh-sorry. I'm going to go. Uh-bye."

He strutted off before Faye could explain that she didn't mean it to sound rude. She huffed as she sunk farther into the couch. She pulled her phone out as it buzzed.

Haechan 👁👄👁

We're waiting down stairs for you

Bring a bag of Cheetos from the vending machine

Faye this Renjun get me some Cheetos too

This is Jeno-I'll have some Cheetos too

Please^

Faye chuckled at their antics-completely forgetting about her kerfuffle with Jungwoo. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and went down stairs-not before buying three bags of Cheetos.

~

The taste of watermelon flooded Faye senses as she ate another piece of the red fruit. Her eyes followed Chenle movements as flopped violently on the floor.

"A worm!" Jaemin shouted from the couch. They were playing charades in the NCT dream dorm and Fayes team was winning.

"Oh-Taeyong in no manners!" Renjun hollered from the floor. Faye didn't understand but the dreamies cracked up.

"Snake!" Jeno shouted from beside her. She high-fived her team mate as Chenle nodded his head in defeat.

Haechan started rolling on the floor. "I'm bored let's do something else."

"Let's cook ramen." Jaemin suggested. They all agreed and Jeno, Jaemin and Faye were sent to cook it. The rest of dreamies started playing video games in the tiny living room.

The kitchen was almost as messy as Fayes half of the room. Dishes were piled in the sink and packages of food were spread on the table.

They had to turn on a lamp-due to the fact that a starry nightfall had caused all the natural light from the window to cease.

Faye didn't do much cooking-she mostly just watched as Jaemin and Jeno worked in perfect synchronization.

She leaned up against the kitchen table as she munched in a granola bar she had found on the table. "Do you guys stay here all the time?"

Jaemin nodded as he poured the hot water onto the ramen. She watched as steam rose from the bowls. "For the most part we do-Chenle sometimes stays with his mom."

"Don't you ever like fight or get bored of each other?" She wondered as she threw her wrapper in the trash can.

"We did a lot at the beginning but now we're like brothers-it's like living with your family" Jeno pipped in from across the kitchen were he was collecting chop sticks. Faye felt a little jealous-she wished she had friends like that.

Carrying two ramen in bowls in each of their hands-Jeno, Jaemin and Faye sat down around the living room furniture.

Faye watched as the noodles floated to the top of her bowl. She forgot to blow on them and stuffed the boiling hot noodles in her mouth.

"Ah!" She shrieked as the noodles burned her tongue. In an attempt to spit them out they went down to wrong tube causing her to brake into a fit of coughing.

"You good?" Renjun asked from above her on the couch as he eyed to teary eyed girl. She smiled and continued eating like nothing had happened.

They chatted amongst each other while a movie played in the background.  Faye felt at ease and laid back with the dreamies- it was nice to hang out with people her age.

A yawn escaped Fayes lips and she leaned back on someone legs-she guessed they were Renjuns. She began to doze off listening to Chenle and Jisung argue over a video game.

"Faye?" Haechans voice rang through her ears. She slowly raised her head as she met his gaze. He handed her a ringing phone. "Your phone buzzing I think Marks calling you."

Faye lifted a brow as she swiped on her phone screen. "Hello?"

"Hey Faye." He said slowly-she was unsure of his tone, it was a mix between sleepy and disoriented. "We need pick up-I mean you to put us up. We are so-"

She heard shuffling and murmurs on the other line as someone new grabbed the phone. "Faye? It's Jaehyun. Uh-we went out and I think Jungwoo had a little too much to drink."