||C68||

~

Fayes eyes widened at Chan-woo-he only adverted his gaze to the ground when he noticed her staring at him.

"Come sit down Faye!" Eunbi ushered Faye to sit across from a boy. Recognition dawned on her face as she remembered that she was in her gym class. "This is Jihyun, Trang and well you already know Chan-woo."

Faye bowed a small greeting to the boys and sat across the one she assumed was Jihyun. She was confused as to why three boys were there on their 'girls date'.

"This is fun-like a triple date!" Faye choked on her water at Eunbis words. "I totally forgot to tell you Faye! Chan-woo and I are dating now and Trang and Heejin have been dating for a few weeks now!"

Eunbis tone was enthusiastic but only made Faye screw her face in a look of confusion. "That's good" She mumbled out.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Jihyun and Faye were being set up. Faye slouched in her seat and gave the boy across her a weary smile.

It took everything in Faye not to blurt out that she was dating the man that Eunbi and Heejin fantasied about as they rambled on about their summer plans. A feeling of smug superiority danced in her gut-she already had an amazing boyfriend that put Jihyun to shame.

"So Faye what have you been up to?" Heejins venomous voice spat. Faye innocently glanced up at her and sipped her water.

"I've been quite busy" Living with the people you have posters of in your room. "Getting ready for university and stuff" She plastered a fake smile on her lips and looked up at Heejin.

Heejin knowingly smirked at her. "Eunbi tells me you were at an SM party? Is that true?" Heejins tone was fruity and overly nice. Faye chewed on her bottom lip to subdue her self from bragging.

"I got an internship there-only for the summer. I mostly just do paperwork." Faye watched as Heejins knuckles turned white as she gripped her glass harder. Chan-woo sat stiff beside Eunbi.

"That's so cool-have you meet any idols?" Eunbi pipped in from across the table.

Faye took a swig of her water. "I've ran into a few but I don't really see them" Faye made eye connect with Chan-woo. He was quick to look back down at the ground when she scowled at him.

A waitress scampered up to table and took their food orders. Faye was relived to have a break from conversing with her nosy friends.

As the night went on the more at ease Faye felt about leaving her friends. It was time to move on and she was ready.

"I need to go-my curfew ends soon" Faye lied as she stood up from the table. Heejin snorted and grinned at the girl.

"You still have a curfew-seriously Faye?" Normally Heejins words would have cut straight through Fayes core and break her-not this time.

Faye calmly ran her hands down her dress and looked in Heejins dark orbs. "I'm going to miss you Heejin"

Turning on her heel-Faye firmly sauntered out of the restaurant with out looking back at her friends. Her times of being the side character in their story were over.

                                   ~

Arriving back at the dorms-Faye quickly stripped off her clothes and crawled into bed. The moon was high in the sky and the reflection of stars shined through the basement window.

The fuzzy chatter of the Jungwoo and some of the members goofing around up stairs faded into a blur as she drifted off to sleep.

Sorry this chapter so short :(. The next one will be longer I promise! But have y'all seen WayVs new music video. LIKE DAMN!!!

~coolbroski22