||C32||

~

After Jungwoo and Fayes first official fight they headed back to the dorms.

The car ride there was awkward-only because no one said anything not daring to upset the soulmates.

Faye was feeling really good by the time she got back and flopped on the bed. Doyoung cooked a delicious dinner for everyone.

She was scrolling through her Instagram feed when Jungwoo walked in.

"Hey." He greeted and sat down beside her lying down body.  "I was thinking tomorrow is your last exam right?"

Faye nodded. "What if we went for ice cream afterwords or something?" Jungwoo suggested-wanting to her closer to her. Nervously he scratched the back of his head.

"I would love that." Faye answered. She let out a long sleepy yawn. "I'm so tired"

"Head to bed. I'm going to go hang out with the members for a little while." Jungwoo announced as he bounced out of the bedroom.

She was left alone with only her and her thoughts.

                                      ~

"That was quite the fight Jungwoo. We could hear you guys yelling from outside the practice room." Doyoung said.

Jungwoo had once again gone to Doyoung for advice but this time Taeyong was seated with them.

"It was weird to fight with her. It was intense but I'm glad we did it. I never want to fight with her again though." Jungwoo sat down beside Taeyong at the dinning room table.

"Sadly you probably will-especially at the beginning of this." Taeyong fiddled with the shoes he was currently re-designing.

"Do you think you two are closer?" Doyoung asked.

Jungwoo thought for a minute. "More like we are now going to get closer. It's like we broke down a wall."

"I'm taking her for ice cream tomorrow after her exams"

"We have practice all day tomorrow" Taeyong pointed out.

"I can cover for you Jungwoo- this is more important." Jungwoo thanked Doyoung. He was so lucky to have him.

"I'm going to bed. Thanks guys" Jungwoo sauntered out of the dinning room and headed towards his bedroom.

A smile danced on his face when he opened the door. Sprawled out on the bed was Faye. Her dark hair was scattered on the pillows and her face.

Jungwoo grinned as he climbed in next to her. He moved close to her-she smelled like the colour gold to him. Like a delicate honey with a hint of lemon.

His eyes closed-the only thing on his mind being that Faye soft hand was now linked with his.

                                    ~

Faye was counting the minutes until the bell rang. This was her last day of school-ever. At least until she decided to start university.

It was sad for her but she had other things on her mind. Like the fact that she would be getting ice cream with Jungwoo after this.

"Class as you all know the rest of this week is optional. Considering your all teenagers I don't expect I'll be seeing you there." The teacher began to tear up. "I loved working with you and I hope you all do great things with your life and-"

The bell cut off the teachers heart felt speech. Students ran out of the classroom in a frantic frenzy to get out of school.

Faye collected her bag and left the classroom. She spotted Heejin and Eunbi at the bottom of a staircase so she speed walked the other way.

Jungwoo had told her to meet him behind the school. Hastily she headed that way-not even turning back to look at her school.

Her eyes searched the empty ally behind the school. There were no cars in sight. She was looking for the regular SUV and expected her regular driver to be there- she was shocked when she saw Jungwoo driving a black Lincoln.