||C12||

~

Much to Fayes embarrassment she had awoken with her head comfortably leaning on Jungwoos shoulder. Jungwoo- looking just as uncomfortable as Faye- was stiff as he waited for her to sit up.

She could hear muffled voices from outside the door. It sounded like arguing but Faye wasn't sure.

Realizing she was still leaning on Jungwoo she shot up, giving him an apologetic smile. The familiar click of door rang through the room and three people walked in.

Area in front with Mr and Mrs.Choi trailing behind her. Mrs.Choi immediately ran to Fayes side.

"Faye are you okay? Are you hurt-"

"She's fine" Area interjected. "She just needs some rest."

Mrs.Choi eyed Jungwoo up and down. He began shifting under her threatening gaze.

"Hello." He greeted her quietly. Mrs.Choi furrowed her eye brows.

"Do I know you?" Mrs.Choi questioned studying his facial features. She snapped in fingers in realization.

"You're that kpop idol! In the group what is it..." she paused in thought "NCT! I saw you on tv a few days ago."

"Yes." Jungwoo said awkwardly scratching the back on his neck.

Faye sat there astonished.  He was a kpop idol!?! Weight began to form on Fayes shoulders. Self doubt and her lack of self confidence clouded her thoughts. She felt she had so much to live up to.

Has she ruined his life?

"I don't want Faye getting caught up in any crazy scandals. You hear me!" Mrs.Choi scolded waving her small fingers at the scared boys face. She muttered something else about celebrities and backed off.

"Faye we brought you a bag of necessities. Clothes and what not. The nurse said you will be here for a new days." Mr.Choi emphasized. He placed a grey duffel bag at the end of the bed.

"Mr and Mrs.Choi if you would follow me I just have a few forms you need to sign." Mr and Mrs.Choi nodded and left the room with Area in the lead.

"Are those your parents?" Jungwoo spoke up. Faye looked at him. She could sense confusion in his eyes at the fact that the Choi's and her looked nothing alike.

"No. I'm a exchange student." Fayes eye searched his face for a reaction. He only nodded and looked away.

"I'm going to go change." Faye announced.

The sudden loss of contact between the boy and her made her body cold and weak. A throbbing head ache began to make her dizzy as she stood up. She could tell Jungwoo felt the pain too.

Hastily she grabbed the bag and walked into the bathroom.

Stumbling into the bathroom the first thing she notice was her reflection in the small mirror.

Her hair was greasy rats nest. Her skin felt gritty and frail. Looking to her left she found a shower. Swiftly she pulled off her sweaty clothes and stepped into the hot water.

After violently scrubbing every inch of her body she dried off and de tangled her hair with the hair brush the Choi's brought for her. She brushed her teeth-praying Jungwoo hadn't smelt her gross vomit breath- and threw her hair in a low ponytail.

As she walked out of the bathroom a vibration in her bag made her stop and fish out her ringing phone.

Eunbi's name paired with a silly photo flashed across her screen.

Swiping she answered the phone.

"Hello?" Faye walked over to the bed. Jungwoo was not sitting on the bed where she had left him, he wasn't even in the room.

Not having Jungwoo with her was taking toll on her body as she sat down on the bed- already feeling nauseous.

"Faye! Where were you today? Heejin and I missed you!" Eunbi dragged out the 'you' and continued "Are you feeling okay?"

Faye mentally debated telling them the truth but decided against it considering Jungwoos status.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just got a little sick." Faye muttered.

"Okay glad it's not anything serious."

"You'll never guess what happened!" Faye sighed not excited to hear Eunbi rave about her exciting personal life.

Faye was sitting on the edge of the bed listening to Eunbi drone on about who knows what when a familiar boy walked through the door.