||C67||

~

"Are you nervous for this evening?" Jungwoo asked. Faye stayed silent as she played with his fingers-her head was resting on his chest and their legs were tangled together on their bed.

Faye hummed as she thought about her dinner with her two friends later today. "Not really-which is surprising. I'm feeling oddly relived now" A half hearted chuckled escaped her lips.

"That's good" Jungwoo mumbled as he his eyes began to droop.

The afternoon sun was beaming through the basement window and the aroma of eggs wafted through the air. They hadn't got home last night until the early hours of the morning.

Faye giggled when she heard even breaths fall from Jungwoos lips as he fell back into sleep. She lifted her hand to his hair and began running her fingers through the dark wavy locks-it was surprisingly soft considering how often he died it.

The door slamming open caused Faye to jolt and glare at who ever just abruptly opened the door. Doyoung stood in the doorway-he glanced apologetically at Faye.

Doyoung silently tip toed beside the pair and placed two plates of eggs on the night stand. He waved goodbye and slowly closed the door-making sure it made no noise.

Faye reluctantly untangled her self from Jungwoos grasp to eat-her stomach was growling for food.

Sitting up right against the head bored-Faye scooped eggs and meat into her mouth. Doyoungs cooking skills never failed her strong appetite.

In the midst of her eating lunch the familiar buzz of her phone caused her to pause.

Eunbi

For dinner tonight wear
something nice. I have
a surprise ;)

Fayes eyebrows knitted together at her strange text but thought nothing of it as she polished off her food. She let out an exasperated sigh as she crawled back into Jungwoos embrace.

~

The restaurant Heejin has chosen was downtown and was described as exclusive and posh. Faye blinked in the mirror as makeup particles infiltrated her eye ball.

Faye flattened out her dress with her hands. The dress was simple and modest-it's blue colour was relaxed yet bold.

Tying her hair in a elegant low ponytail-Faye headed upstairs to await the arrival of the car to drive her downtown.

She flopped across the couch and whipped out her phone-only to put it down when she heard foot steps emerging into the room.

"You look beautiful" Jungwoo complemented as he sat next to her. It sounded so natural and right falling from his lips.

The corners of Fayes lips curved into a smile. "Thanks"

A honk out side cut through their calm atmosphere. Faye stood up and stalked towards to door-Jungwoo followed closely behind her.

"Uh-bye Faye" Jungwoo leaned forward and half awkwardly half organically kissed her cheek. Fayes face felt hot as he leaned away.

"Yeah-bye" Faye hopped out of the house of her heels and waved goodbye to the boy standing in the door way.

The car ride seemed to drone on. Faye grew more nervous the more time passed. Her eyes widened when she saw the most expensive looking restaurant come into view.

After saying her goodbye to the familiar driver-who she now knew his name as Sang. She wobbled into the restaurant and began to scan the area for her friends.

Massive diamond chandeliers hung from the high ceiling. Windows covered the walls and gold accented every corner. Faye felt inferior next to all wealthy looking people around her.

"Faye!" Heads all turned towards the source of the loud voice. Faye whipped her head around to see Eunbi madly waving at her from across her the restaurant.

As Faye walked closer to the girl she squinted her eyes. Eunbi's once black hair was now a bright red that reminded Faye a little bit of a tomato.

"Hi!" Faye sounded a lot more confidant that she actually was. Her face contorted into a look of confusion when she saw Heejin sitting at their table-along with three other boys one of whom was Chan-woo.