||C61||

~

A nervous excitement filtered through the air as the boys got ready to go on stage. The hours were turning into minutes until they had to perform in front of thousands of fans.

"Are you scared?" Faye inquired as she stood beside the makeup chair Jungwoo was sitting in. The stylist had just finished up and Faye had her hand lightly resting on his shoulder.

"A little-but its normal to get nervous before going on stage" Jungwoo fiddled with his hair as he glanced at Faye.

A calm smile rested in Fayes lips as she conversed with Jungwoo. "It amazes me what you do. I am way to scared to do any of that."

Jungwoo blushed at Fayes complement-he couldn't help but notice her adorning eyes staring at him. "Thanks Faye"

Standing up he stretched his arms above his head and went to look for the other members. Faye followed closely behind him.

The members huddled together as the count down started.

"We're on in five!" A voice echoed through the hallway. Faye felt her hand clam up as the boys began 'hyping' each other up.

Her eyes landed in Jungwoo-he was leaned against the wall and his head was in his hands. Narrowing her eye brows she stumbled up to him.

"Jungwoo?" She said, softly placed her hand on his shoulder. His raised his head and locked eyes with her-his once calm orbs looked worried and terrified.

"I'm scared-what if I mess up in the move I couldn't do yesterday?" His lower lip trembled.

Faye inhaled a calming breath "Jungwoo-you might mess up"

Jungwoos face fell at her words. Panicking Fayes eyes widened. "That's not what I meant. You could mess up and whether you do or don't it doesn't matter. As long as you know that your amazing at what you do

Jungwoo I've watched you work for countless hours yet every time I do I'm surprised at your amazing abilities. Your talent is unmatched. You can do it"

Faye was breathless by the end of her little speech. Jungwoos mouth was agape as he stared at the girl in front of him.

"Faye I'm-"

"We're on in one minute get line up boys" Jungwoos mouth closed as his eyes fell towards the floor.

"I have to go but thanks it really-"

"Jungwoo lets go!" Johnny shouted. Jungwoo apologetically glanced at Faye as he ran off.

Faye smiled as she watched Jungwoo run off. The piercing screams of fans flooded her ears as the seconds went by.

She watched enthusiastically as the boys ran out-she had to cover her ears do to the bass of the music and screeching fans.

The manager led her to a row of chair beside the stage. They were positioned so she could easily see the boys but the fans couldn't see her.

She was giddy with excitement as the boys began the show.

~

Fayes eyes never left the stage the whole night. The show felt more real now that she actually knew the members names.

Waving goodbye to the fans the boys rushed off the stage. Sweat dripped down their foreheads as staff members rushed up to them.

They ran back to the dressing rooms and Faye followed right behind them.

Her eyes scanned the room in search of Jungwoo. His familiar face was no where to be seen in the dressing room.

"Haechan?" Faye sauntered up to the tired boy and leaned against the chair he was sitting in. "Have you seen Jungwoo?"

"Yah-your only worried about you lover. At least compliment my performance" Faye jokingly rolled her eyes and ruffled his sweaty hair.

"You did do amazing Channie. But have you seen Jungwoo? I didn't see him come off the stage."

Seemingly satisfied with Faye praise Haechan replied "I'm not sure-check the bathroom he could have-"

"Faye!" Doyoungs loud call rang though the crowded dressing room. Turning her head she spotted Doyoung standing in the doorway.

"Is everything okay?" She asked while she walked up to him. Doyoung looked breathless and exhausted just like the other boys.

"I'm fine but I don't think you're soulmate is"