||C56||

~

Faye frowned as she watched Jungwoo wobbly sit up on the bed. It was already one in the afternoon and he had been sleeping all day.

"Morning Jungwoo." She said from across the bedroom- as she plugged in her dying lap top.

Emitting a pained groan he flopped back under the covers. "I'm so sorry"

Faye creased her eye brows and sat beside him. His dark hair was just barley visible from the top of the duvet. "For what?"

"I forget that I can barley drink anything before I get drunk. I'm really sorry Faye. Did I do anything stupid?" Jungwoo rolled over so she could see his guilt ridden eyes.

Faye contemplated telling him that he literally flew down the stairs but she decided against it. "No I just helped Jaehyun take you home"

Jungwoo looked relived. He lifted his hand to his nose and touched it lightly. A pained grumble left his lips. Faye nibbled on her bottom lip to suppress a smile-vowing to never tell him what happened. "How was your night with the dreamies?"

"Pretty good-we mostly just played games" Faye tied her hair in a lose low pony tail. "What about your highly eventful night?"

"It was good. Jaehyun, Doyoung , Mark and I just went out." Faye nodded and she swung her legs off the bed. Standing up she began walking out of the room.

"Do you need anything? I've never dealt with hangover before-do you like drink raw eggs or something?" Jungwoo snickered at Fayes inquiry. He shook his head as Faye left the room.

Strolling up stairs-Faye caught a glimpse of Mark star fished on the hard wood floor of his bedroom-hangovers must not be fun.

She pulled out a glass orange juice and began sipping it slowly while members went about their daily activities. Taeyong, Yuta, Haechan and Johnny were not home home. That left Faye, Taeil and possibly Jaehyun to look after the hungover boys.

Leaning against the kitchen counter she watched as Taeil walked- his hair tasseled to one side and big bags sagged under his eyes. "Is Jungwoo awake yet?"

Faye nodded as she watched him pour steaming coffee into his mug. "He looks pretty drowsy though. I saw Mark lying on his floor. Hows Doyoung?"

"Doyoung can usually manage hangovers by himself. He just get tired and sleeps all day." Taeil took a swig if his hot coffee.

Faye and Taeils conversation was cut short when Jaehyun came stomping up the stairs. His hair was a rats nest and Faye was pretty sure he still had his pyjama shirt on.

"What's wrong-"

Panic was evident on his face as he interrupted Taeil. "Can't talk. I totally forgot that my mom is meeting with me today"

Faye watched amused at the stressed man as he stumbled to put on his sandals. "Bye Jaehyun"

Jaehyun stopped in the doorway and spun around to look Faye in the eyes. "Thanks for yesterday Faye"

She didn't have time to reply as Jaehyun dashed out of the house.

~

Not doing anything all day caused Faye to go into a downwards spiral of feeling gloomy and miserable. The loss of her dad was taking a toll on her mental health and it felt like the weight of the world was on her shoulders.

Her eyes followed the drops of water that dripped from the kitchen sink. A heavy brick sat her in gut as her thoughts were dwelling on her regrets.

Footsteps snapped her out of her trance-her gaze focused on the boy who had lazily walked up the stairs. "Hi" Sleep was evident in Marks voice as he sat across from her.

"Hey" She sounded like her mind was elsewhere-which it was. Mark let out a long sigh as he rested his head on the table.

"You look grey today." Faye narrowed her brown orbs at his statement.

"What do you mean 'grey'?" Mark rose his head and looked into her distracted eyes.

He leaned into the back in his chair as he explained. "You look tired and unhappy-almost like your lost"

Faye was surprised at Marks ability to read people's emotions-she didn't think that was one of his strengths. "I guess"

"You know that I'm always here for you right?" Faye slowly nodded and looked down at the table. "I know I'm not good with feelings and all but I'm always here to talk"