||C6||

~

Slumping tiredly on her bed Faye opened up Instagram. She had barley been home forty five minutes and Heejin and Eunbi had both already posted photos of them eating at McDonald's and setting up a tent in Heejin's bedroom for a sleepover.

Faye kept telling herself it was because she's only known them for a few months  but deep down she told her self it was her personality and looks.

Faye stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She's never felt pretty and moving to Korea didn't help her confidence. Skin care products and the motivation to be skinny was every where. Faye was done with it.

She looked in the mirror hating everything she saw. If only she looked like the models or Heejin and Eunbi then she would be happy. She doubted that they ever felt self conscious or weak.

A single tear rolled down her face. She felt alone and sore. Not just mentally but physically she never noticed but the pain in the core was growing significantly and getting stronger; she was beginning to feel nauseous.

Groaning she flopped on her bed and rolled under covers. She didn't bother changing out of her clothes as she drifted off to the peaceful world of sleep.

                                     ~

A heavy brick sat in Fayes stomach. She was currently sitting on the bathroom floor waiting for another round of vomit to come up.

Faye leaned her head over the toilet as-what she thinks was her dinner- gushed out into the bowl.

Wiping her mouth she stood up and walked back to her room. Her joints ached and got stiffer the more she moved.

Seeing as it was 3am she lied back in bed trying to get more sleep.

                                     ~

"Faye-"A soft knock was heard at the door. "Faye wake up"

Fayes eye fluttered open. Mr.Choi was standing at her door with a bowl of porridge. He walked in and stood beside her bed.

"The wife heard you throwing up your guts last night." Mr.Choi began. "She made you porridge before she left this morning"

Although it was a small gesture it was shocking to say the least. Mrs.Choi has never done anything nice for Faye.

Shocked she took the bowl and began eating. "Tell her thank you."

"I will. I have to go into work today. Tell me if you feel any better or worse doesn't matter. Just call if anything happens" Mr.Choi said and walked off-his mind spinning with possibility's as to what could be happening.