||C31||

I'm sorry but this photo of Jungwoo is just *chef kiss* 👄👌
-coolbroski22

~

Confused was the perfect word to describe how Faye felt when she received a text from Jungwoo. She began to get worried as to what could have happened.

"I need to go. Jungwoo just texted me." Faye stood up.

"Lovers squabble?" Jaemin teased. Faye shook her head.

She dusted off her pants. "I'm not sure what he wants. I guess I'll go see. It was nice meeting you guys."

Waving goodbye she paced out of the room in a hurry. Scenarios began to run through her mind.

Was he mad?

Was it because I went to see the dreamies?

Fayes brain couldn't price together a logical solution as to why he could want her- they had only touched no less than an hour ago.

She reached the practice room door and shuffled in. All the members were scattered around the room working on various steps.

Faye spotted a distraught looking Jungwoo sitting on the couch.

"Hey." She said as she approached him.

"Why did you go?" The questions caught Faye off guard.

Why would he care?

She gulped down the dryness in her throat. Jungwoo looked annoyed almost mad- it was a foreign look that she had never seen him wear.

"Haechan took me to meet the dreamies. We had lunch together." Faye slumped her shoulders as she sat beside him. She didn't know what the big deal was.

Jungwoo sat up straighter- he wasn't sure where he was going with this but something needed to be said. "We weren't done touching Faye."

She cringed at his choice of words. Normal she would feel guilty that she made someone upset. But her growing confidence only caused anger to bubble up towards Jungwoo.

"This soulmate bond doesn't control my life. Jesus-why can't I go somewhere with out worrying about it!" She snapped. Faye had no idea she could yell at someone like this.

The room went silent as Doyoung began shoving the confused members out of the room-leaving the soulmates alone.

"You can't just go Faye." Jungwoo wasn't yelling like Faye but hes tone was cold and stiff. "We're bonded together"

Faye stood up- feeling more powerful when she was standing. "I never asked for this stupid bond! I was just downstairs you could have come down there!"

"Could I Faye, could I really? Cause every time I come near you, you tense up and get all uncomfortable. Did I do something wrong? I don't understand!" Now Jungwoo was yelling- but Faye wasn't going to back down.

"Why can't you just tell me how your feeling? I'm perfectly honest with you! All you ever do is push me away." Jungwoo spat.

Faye was breathless from yelling. Her throat was beginning to get sore. She's never been in a conflict with someone like this. Deep down-under every thing she hides she knew this was her fault.

"I'm sorry okay." Her eyes began to tear up. Thoughts of her dad flushed into her mind randomly. "I don't know how to express how I'm feeling."

"I'm scared that if I do people will leave me" She was now bawling her eyes out. The tears just kept flowing and wouldn't stop.

Jungwoo was suprised at her sudden melt down-he knew they were fighting but he didn't know it would make her cry.

He stood up and pulled her into a tight hug. Her tears began to stain his shirt and she cried into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry I'm making this so difficult for you." Faye hiccuped. "I have no clue what I'm doing and I don't want to mess up."

"Shh-it's okay Faye. I'm sorry for yelling at you." Jungwoo comforted.

They stood in silence in each others embrace for a few moments until they sat down beside each other on the couch- it was time for a difficult conversation.

"We need to work this out. We can't blow up in public again" Faye nodded in agreement to Jungwoo words.

"Doyoung hyung says that we need to communicate. I know it will be hard especially for you but I can help you." Jungwoo stated.

"We should also spend more time together. Or at least talk more when we're together. I'm pretty quite and so are you but we can make it work."

Faye just nodded along to what Jungwoo was saying. She understood that their path ahead would be long and hard.