||C34||

~

Three days had pasted since Jungwoo and Faye had gone out for ice cream. It was Saturday and Faye had hoped for a day she didn't have to go into the practice room. Driving to the same room everyday was getting tedious.

Jungwoo explained that today they had yet another busy day. They had interviews for most of the morning and a recording session in the afternoon that would probably go late into the night.

Only a handful of the members would have to go to each thing. Faye would be following Jungwoo around the whole day.

The soulmates-along with the rest of NCT 127 were in the dressing room. It was a large square with single vanity mirrors lining the walls, chairs sat in front of every mirror.

Faye sat silently beside Jungwoo as his stylists worked on his hair and makeup. Faye couldn't help but notice the flirtatious comments his stylist threw at him.

"Jungwoo my friend opened a new club down town- it very exclusive. You should some with us"

Something inside Faye stirred- all she wanted to do was tell the steaming pile of garbage stylist to fuck off.

It was foreign feeling for her-she didn't want to peg it as jealousy because she was afraid of sounding petty.

After a long session of Faye shooting daggers out of her eyes towards the stylist- NCT 127 began their interview. Faye was surprised at how they responded to the questions so flawlessly.

Jungwoo didn't talk much-which didn't surprise Faye. His relatively calm and quiet nature didn't lead her to believe he would want to answer many questions.

"Thanks everyone-that will be all for today." A voice boomed through the building. People began scampering off the set.

The interview ended and Haechan was the first one to talk to Faye. He glided over to her and loomed over her as she sat on a couch.

"Do you want to play video games when we get home?" He asked as his stylist walked up to him and began to wipe off his make up.

Faye sighed. "Won't it be pretty late?" She was trying to come up an excuse not to play-video games were not her one of her skills.

"You don't have school any more. Please?" He whined. Deciding that she hadn't spent much time with her friend, she agreed and began to dread the endless teasing that was going to come of this.

Faye could sense Jungwoo was getting worn out by the time they had arrived at the recording studio. It was the same building they practiced in-just on a different floor than the practice room.

Recording was much more of a go with the flow process. If they weren't recording the members could wander around, talk to each other and go practice.

Jungwoo was slumped against the back of a dark couch in the studio. He had just finished his recording his part. Faye walked up to him with hopes of attempting to comfort him.

She sat down-making sure to press the sides of their bodies together. Normal people would have asked 'are you okay?'- but Faye didn't.

"I'm so tired. I just want to go home and sleep." Jungwoo announced groggily. He laid his head back- and to Faye surprise he fell fast asleep.