||C33||

~

He stopped in front of her and unlocked the door. She carefully climbed in-afraid that she would scratch the nice car.

"Is this yours?" She wondered- shock evident in her voice.

"Pfft-no. I wish it's the managers. The members and I just use it some times" Faye nodded and stuffed her bag at her feet.

"So where are we going?" She asked as he began to drive off.

Jungwoo paused. "There is this amazing ice cream place by the Han river. It secluded too so I won't have to wear a mask."

Faye thought about the mask piece. She realized that she had never been out with any of the members to see them with masks. Sometimes she forgets that they are celebrities.

The ride there was silent-the only noise coming from the radio. Jungwoo had rolled down the windows a bit-creating a breezy soft aura.

Faye found her self beginning to doze off due to the peaceful surroundings. She jolted awake when Jungwoo announced that they had arrived.

The ice cream shop was definitely small. It was more of a food truck. It was surrounded by trees and had a few tables set up out side. Tiny fairy lights decorated the trees.

It was mid afternoon and the sun was glowing down on their faces. Not a single cloud floated in the blue sky.

Jungwoo had bought her ice cream for her- even though she insisted she could. They now sat at one of the small tables- both happily eating their ice cream.

"So how was school? Does it feel good to finally be done?" Jungwoo licked his mint chocolate chip- waiting for Fayes response.

"It was okay. I've never loved school but it was sad to leave I guess." Faye bit her strawberry ice cream- the cold treat didn't make her teeth freeze.

Jungwoo furrowed his dark eyebrows. "Did you just bit your ice cream?"

Faye glanced up at him. "I can't feel the sting. Plus it's easier to just eat it."

His mouth fell agape with a mixture of disgust and confusion. She laughed his puzzled expression.

"Do you have any friends at school?" Jungwoo asked-trying to start more of a conversation.

"Not really" Faye let out a sad chuckle "I had people I hung out with but I don't know if I would consider them friends."

"Didn't you go with friends to our concert?" He questioned as he reached the cone section of his ice cream.

"I guess. I thought they were my friends." Faye bit off more of her ice cream-she wasn't in the miss to dwell on her terrible friends.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Faye shook her head.

They sat in a comfortable silence as they finished their ice cream. As they climbed back into the nice car Faye decided she should take some social risks and start asking him questions.

"Jungwoo." He hummed in reply. "What is your favourite colour?"

Jungwoo laughed at her random question. "Green, black and white."

"Ew green?" Faye scoffed, next to red that was the colour she despised the most. "What is your favourite season?"

"Uh- probably spring and autumn. What's with the random questions?" He asked.

"Well-" Faye paused. "I've never really had to get close to someone before. This is the only way I know how." She whispers out.

"Sorry if it's weird." She mumbled-feeling stupid about her questions.

"No I like it. It's up front and easy. Keep going."

Faye exhaled in relief. She was so happy he didn't think she was crazy.

The whole drive home was spent bouncing random questions on each other. It was pretty good way to Fayes school career.