||C24||

~

Faye thought about it. Romantic was such a strong word.

When she was four and first found out she had a soulmate she had expected that all soulmates have a magical romantic click when they first met- like they instantly loved each other.

Her grandmother had never thought the 'soulmate click' as Faye explained it when she was a kid, was a thing that just happened. It took time to get to know people and to fall for them. Faye always felt like she was above that because she had a soulmate.

Now she thought differently. Aside from a few conversations- Jungwoo and her had never really talked or go to know each other.  Did she even want to fall in love with him?

As of now she thought of him like a energy bar or a glass of water- always there to help her re-charge and feel better. She didn't think of him as her significant other. Come to think of she's never really talked to him- she didn't even know his favourite colour.

Sighing Faye jotted down a simple one word answer.

No.

                                    ~

It was nearing five o'clock in the evening when the boys decided to take a break and eat dinner. Faye was surprised at how hard they worked all day.

She had handed back her forms to the manger and discussed how tomorrow she would be going to school for half a day tomorrow to start her exams. He agreed to send someone to pick her up and drop her back off at the dorms.

Currently Faye was talking to Johnny. She found out that he too, spoke English and that they could have fluent conversations together.

"It's weird when you first move here. Everything is so different and it took a long time to understand life in Korea."

Faye nodded along, understanding exactly what he went through. She was eating a sandwich that the staff members had brought her.

The members were scattered around the room eating and talking. Jungwoo had left to go to the bathroom.

"The hardest thing for me was figuring out the slang and what terms people actually used. When I first moved here everything I said sounded like google translate."

Johnny laughed at her joke-eating his own sandwich. It was a relief for Faye to finally talk to someone in English. She felt more confidant talking in a language she's spoken her whole life.

"Why did you chose Korea?" Johnny asked.

"I'm not sure. I wish I had a cool reason but I actually just found a 'learn Korean in three easy steps' book in my school library. The book didn't help at all but it was a start."

Faye picked up a bottle of water and began drinking it.

"Maybe it was a sign." Johnny joked. "That book was calling you here to meet Jungwoo."

Although it sounded like he was joking Faye couldn't help but notice that it was a interesting coincidence.

Jaehyun called for Johnny to come over- claiming he had to show him something unbelievable. Johnny said goodbye, leaving Faye alone on the sofa.

A familiar boy walked through the door and over to Faye. The couch dipped beside her and Jungwoo sat plopped down- making sure their shoulders were touching.

"So tomorrow your going to school?" Faye nodded.

"Only for half the day though. Then I'll come with you back here. Your manager said you guys need to practice once again tomorrow."

Jungwoo felt bad that his soulmate had to split her time between his and her life. He wished things were different.

Faye finished off her sandwich and drank more water-not realizing how thirsty she was.

"I saw you were talking to Johnny." Jungwoo pointed out.

"Uh-yeah. We both know English so we chatted."

"Mark and Jae-hyun know English too. They have both lived out of Korea."

Faye noted that as she watched the boys begin to get together again to finished practice. Jungwoo awkwardly waved goodbye and joined his members.