Chapter 28

"Who are you?"

Yixing shouted as he stood up. The girls too turned around to see the intruders. Liana stood in front of Rosella while Blaire stood in front of Raven. Liana saw the intruder's face and gasped.

"M..Mr. Jung!"

Even other 3 girls were shocked. Yixing looked at Hoseok and Jungkook with caution. Jungkook was smiling sheepishly while Hoseok was expressionless, staring intensely at Liana who shuddered slightly. 'Why is he dead staring at me as if I killed his pet cat!' Liana thought.

 'Did he learn blank stare from my boss?'Blaire asked through mindlink. But Liana was too petrified to even answer. 'Why is he so scary? Can't he be funny as Seokjin or sweet as Yoongi or kind as Namjoon?' Liana thought.

The tense atmosphere was broke by ringtone. Rosella took out her phone and checked it. It was Yoongi. Feeling everyones stare she gulped and answered it. "Yes Yoongi oppa"

"Wait from when did our phone work inside forbidden area?" Jungkook whispered to Hoseok. "Some places doesn't have that enchantment . Looks like the person residing here is too powerful." Hoseok answered to Jungkook who nodded in understanding.

"Are you ok? Listen Hobi and Kook has followed you all and maybe are already inside the cave. Be careful." Yoongi said in one breath. He was relieved that Rosella answered his call. "T-they're already in front of us." Rosella said in quite tone. But Yoongi heard it clearly.

"WHAT!?" Yoongi shouted catching attention of two besties. He sighed when he heard a squeak from the phone. "Relax Rosella. I didn't mean to shout at you. I was just shocked." Yoongi said softly. Rosella nodded but remembering that Yoongi couldn't see her,she said a soft yes. "We'll be there soon. Don't worry okay."

"Bye." Yoongi said ending the call. "What'sthe matter hyung?" Namjoon asked. "They already met. Judging from her voice the situation isn't that good." Yoongi answered. "Then we must go  fast before the situation gets worse." Seokjin said. Other two nodded.

They turned to the cave only to see confused and angry glance from Jimin and Taehyung respectively. Seokjin gestured them 'later'. All 5 stood in front of cave. "Can't enter?" Seokjin asked Jimin and Taehyung shook their head. "Looks like the barrier is quite strong." Namjoon said hitting the barrier. 

"How do we enter?" Jimin said. "Only if Jungkook was here. He could have compressed the space." "But unfortunately he's already inside cave." Seokjin said. "He's already inside?" Jimin asked shocked. "Yoongi hyung had already mentioned it in his call to some Rosella." Taehyung said. Didn't you hear?" Seeing Taehyung's dissaproving gaze Jimin hit his best friend's head and said,"I was too shocked okay!"

"So in other words, we're locked out. Great!" Seokjin  said leaning at the barrier only to lean at nothing  and falling down. He managed to regain his balance only to find himself inside te cave. He looked shocked as he turned to his brothers only for them to have similar expressions. Yoongi took a step forward and could enter as well.

"She must be letting us in." Namjoon muttered to himself as he, Taehyung and Jimin entered the cave. He could feel the invisible wall forging itself. "Means she already sensed us."

....................................

Rosella kept her phone gulping when shw saw Jungkook staring at her. He just gave her a small smile making her blush. "Thank god my boss isn't here." Blaire whispered to Raven who rolled her eyes and said, "He's already here, inside the cave. I can smell him."

"NANI!!!"

Liana broke her eye contact with Hoseok(since she didn't want Hoseok  read her mind.) and looked at Blaire with little annoyance. "My boss is here." she whispered. "Not only him Dr. Kim, Dr. Min, Captain Kim are here with someone unkown." Raven said.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok who was still staring intensely at Liana. Suddenly there was a movement behind girls. All looked  to see a figure in dark cloak with red borderline.

"Long time no see J-Hope."