Chapter 19(Part1)

'Oh so she's following me'

Namjoon thought smiling as he took U turn and drove right into the forest with someone following him.

When he reached the clear area inside forest, he stopped the car. The figure stopped few meters away. Namjoon got out of car.

"I didn't know you liked good chase Ms. Alexa!"

Namjoon turned around and smiled at Red hooded girl. 'How did he know my name?' she thought as she stared at him.

'Wha-?' she thought as she frowned. Namjoon just smirked. Having no choice she levitates and throws different energy ball which he dodges with ease.

"You'll need more than that!"

Alexa makes a hugely long red energy whip from her power and started striking at Namjoon. He sure had fast reflexes but he was having hard time dealing with the wipes which came in like venomous snakes.

The whip hit Namjoon's back but it didn't hurt him as Alexa expected. "H- How!?" she muttered. 'Oh!' she mused as she saw Namjoon's body covered by ice like an armour, protecting his body.

Alexa caught hold of Namjoon's arm from whip and threw him away, making him crash on nearby hill. 'She's stronger than I thought!' he thought as he tried to get out of the hole he made while crashing.

Alexa levitates herself towards Namjoon who escapes in nick of time from her energy blasts. Alexa chases Namjoon who avoids her attacks.

Suddenly huge vines creep around Alexa, completely binding her. Seeing this, Namjoon turned to his savior to see a girl from M.P.  'Why is she helping me?'

The girl notices Namjoon's stare and gets anxious. "Don't hurt me please!" she pleads. Namjoon notices the handcuffs. "These handcuffs.. don't they stop you from using your abilities?" The girl nods. "Then how could you use agrokeneisis?"

"That's not important right now!"

Both turn to see a car running towards them at full speed. Namjoon recognizes the car and pulls the girl inside the car with him.

"Thanks Jin hyung!"
...............

Blaire gets out of car as they reached her apartment. "Thank you sir for the ride!" she said bowing as Taehyung too came out.

Just then Liana came to them frantic. "What's the matter Liana?" Blaire asks. "Raven!" Liana says in worried tone.

"Who's Raven?"

Both get wide eyes as they turn to confused Taehyung. "Ummm sir...." Blaire tried to come up with an excuse.

"Raven is the dog which we found yesterday!" Liana said. "We kept her name Rose pearl but as her fur is black and shiny....we nicknamed her Raven. She's so cute!!"

'Does both girls have ranting problem!'

Liana glared at Taehyung's thought but kept quiet as she started searching for Raven. "Should I help?"

"No sir we'll manage!" Blaire said politely. "Also Raven is quite aggressive with strangers!" Taehyung nodded at her words.

"Take care Ms. Blaire. And also you Ms. Liana!" Taehyung said to both girls who nodded as he got inside the car and drove away.

Both girls sighed in relief. "Now Raven!" Liana said when she got a message. It wrote:

'I'm with Dr. Kim and his brother. Don't worry! And also do we have an extra place for someone!'
....................

"You shouldn't have brought me along! Now they'll attack us together!"

The girl said. "Don't worry about that! Can you please take your hands outside window for sometime?" Raven requested as she was on passenger seat with oldest driving.

The girl did as told. Raven with her metal powers melted the cuffs allowing her move her hands.

"Why are you helping me?" the girl asked. "That's nothing. You saved Namjoon !" Seokjin added. "And how could you use your powers even with cuffs?"

"Because she had more than one powers!" Raven answered Seokjin's question. "How did you know?" the girl asks frightened. "I was once a prisoner of that place." Raven answered.

"Oh so you used your ability to pass through objects and ability to manipulate plants to get out of there." Namjoon said touching the girl's forehead.

"Oh he has ability to see someone's past and future but the latter one is rare occurrence." Seokjin said making girl sigh in relief.

"How did you know I was in trouble?" Namjoon asked. "Well Raven was anxious. So I took her on drive to ease her up. But when she smelled your adreline and fear, we came rushing to help you. But she(pointing at the girl) was ahead of us." Seokjin answered.

"Well what's your name?"