Chapter 22

"You!?"

Yoongi was shocked while Rosella who had just opened the door was in same condition. "S-sorry!" Rosella shouted as she was about to close the door when Yoongi stopped her and signalled her to come in.

"What are you doing here?"
.............

"Ah! I came here with Rosy. I told her that I want to have a meal and she said that she'll just roam around. And here I am!"

Seokjin looked amused at Raven's rambling as she sat on bed sipping the blood bag happily. 

"You should be more careful."
................

"Sorry but it was unintentional. I thought it was an empty room."

Rosella said bowing. "Empty room...you thought my office was an empty room?" Yoongi asked baffled.

"Um...there's no sign outside your office...."

Yoongi eyes got wide again. "I told them to put the sign right away." Yoongi muttered. His office was shifted just few days ago. He looked at Rosella to see her looking down. He could sense her nervousness.

"It's okay!"

Rosella flinched a little but her tensed muscle relaxed when Yoongi patted her head. "Why didn't you go with Raven?"

"I...I don't...." Rosella hesitated. "You don't want to see blood?" Yoongi guessed. Rosella nodded looking down again. "Its not your fault. Stop feeling guilty for everything!"

Rosella looked at Yoongi whose back was faced to her. She smiled a little. Just then a parcel came to Yoongi's room.

"It's from JH?" Rosella said confused looked at the unopened box. "It's from Hobi." Yoongi said smiling a little. "From Liana's boss?" Rosella asked. Yoongi nodded.
................

Achooo!!

Taehyung looked up from his work. "Who's sneezing outside my office?" he said to himself as he walked towards the door. Another sneeze.

Taehyung opened the door to see Blaire sneezing with basket in her hands. "Someone left it for you. It's from JH" Blaire said sneezing again.

"And you're allergic to it?" Taehyung asked looking at Blaire's red face. "I guess!" Blaire said sneezing again.

Bark!

Taehyung and Blaire looked at each other then at the basket. Taehyung looked the basket and opened it. There was an adorable puppy which made Taehyung's eyes go soft.

Achoooo!

"You're allergic to dogs!" Taehyung said to Blaire who nodded looking the other way. "But don't you have a dog named Raven?"
...............

Achooooo!

Seokjin jumped a little at sudden sound. Raven rubbed her nose. "Why do I feel like someone is talking about me?" She said to herself.

Another sneeze. "Something bad!"
..............

"I-I used anti allergic tablet." Blair said sneezing again. "Also Raven is already sent to foster care!"

Taehyung nodded. "I'll take my leave then!" Blaire said bowing and went away with Taehyung's concern eyes following her.