Chapter 27

"Forbidden area! I was right. Tae must be following Blaire." Yoongi said as he, Seokjin and Namjoon were following Jimin and Taehyung. "But how? GPS doesn't work in forbidden area." Seokjin asked.

Yoongi was calling the girls but they weren't answering. "Don't forget Taehyung is a tech genius. And Yoongi hyung if GPS doesn't work here, are you sure calling will work?" Namjoon said.

"Oh but I've heard that at certain parts of this area, we can call and receive phone." Yoongi answered as he tried again.

"Something must be with Blaire that is helping Tae track her." Seokjin said as he drove his car at safe distance from Taehyung's car.
..,....................,...

"Well why are we following your little secretary?"

Jimin asked as Taehyung now slowed the car. He wanted to ask this from the minute he stepped inside the car but due to Taehyung speeding, he was more focused on balancing himself.

"That-"

Even Taehyung didn't know why he was desperately following Blaire. Why did he want to know every single detail about her? He did find her to be amusing and funny but that can't be the sole reason to follow her like a shadow right?

Taehyung frowned as he stopped his car at the distance from cave. "The signal got lost from here. Means they're inside the cave." he said as he took off his seatbelt and jumped out of car with Jimin following the suit.

"Wait!" Namjoon shouted as he saw a vision.

'That Yixing guy attacking Hoseok and Jungkook.......Liana and her team face to face with Hoseok and Jungkook....... Hoseok frowning and a voice telling, " Long time no see J- Hope." '

Namjoon's eyes opened abruptly as he gasped. He looked at his hand to see that he's holding a scarf. "Whose scarf is this?" he asked. "Oh it's of Raven. Must have left here last time." Seokjin said as he parked his car.

"What did you see?" Yoongi asked as he takes off his seatbelt. "Hope-ah and Kook will know their identities." Namjoon said as 3 got out of car. "But..."

Both Yoongi and Seokjin turn to look at Namjoon. "Someone called Hope-ah with his nickname. Old nickname."
.......................

Liana, Blaire, Yixing, Raven and Rosella came to an entrance of something like a room only to be attacked by some bats. All bend down to avoid the bats. The room lit up.

All look at the room and the direction those bats went. Liana suddenly moved at one side. The wall behind her previous spot got colored with different shades of blue and purple.

Blaire also dodged while the wall got colored with different shades of green. Same happens to Yixing who just chants some spell. A shield is created which protects him and two girls. The shield gets colored with rainbows.

"Seriously Witch Granny! Really mature." Liana said only to dodge once again. "Okay I get that you're angry." Liana said looking at the place where she was standing which now was filled with pink and gold glitters.

"I'm glad that master has woken up." Yixing said kneeling down bowing his head. Since the room was litted up with torches and candles he noticed extra two shadows. He secretly looked at doorway and rotated his index finger slightly towards it.

"Watch out!" Hoseok shouted as he pushed Jungkook down. The place where they were hiding was blasted into pieces.

"Who are you?"