Chapter 11

"Ms. Blaire my coffee requires only one teaspoon of sugar! What do you think your doing??"

Blaire said in deep voice, imitating Taehyung. Yoongi cracked a amused smile patting Taehyung's shoulder who had his eyebrows raised.

"I like her" he said leisurely going away. 'Thank god!' Blaire thought as she finished her work. She turned around and was shocked to see Taehyung.

"I'll take that. A cup of coffee in my desk....fronto!!!" Taehyung said taking the photocopies with him.

"A cup of coffee in my desk.....fronto!!!" Blaire again imitated her boss's sppech making faces.
.................

"Haha haha he...."

Hoseok was laughing loud while Namjoon did face palm. Seokjin wasn't paying attention as he recalled previous scene.

"Wow!! You're really pretty!"

He blushed remembering how Raven complimented him. It was full of awe and admire.

It wasn't that others called him that, but something about Raven's way of saying made his heartbeat fast.

If it was others he would have flaunt his beauty sassily. And then there's Liana.....

........Flashback......

"Isn't he pretty Li???

Raven asked turning to Liana who just smiled. "Enchanted by my beauty" Seokjin said dramatically.

Liana rolled her eyes. "Please!! Have seen better!"

.........End of Flashback......

"That girl!"

Seokjin thought frowning remembering Liana's word.

"Really Jungkook!!! A CHICKEN!!!" Namjoon said sighing in dismay. 'Why am I still associated with these idiots!?!' he thought.

Hoseok was still rolling on floor pointing at Jungkook who was wearing a chicken suit which was  small to him. Plus, the suit wasn't bright Yellow but light brown.

"He looks like featherless chicken!!" Hoseok wheezed out. Hearing that Jimin too laughed while Namjoon cracked a smile.

"It's all you fault, PARK JIMIN!!!" Jungkook seethed in anger dropping all honorifics. "Who told you to defy me?!" Jimin said.

As both were busy bickering, Hoseok and Namjoon who were born on same year turned to Seokjin who was lost in thought.

"Remember, Mr. Jung is a mind reader. Be careful not to blow our cover or I'll blow you up!!"

Seokjin shuddered remembering Liana's threat. 'She's crazy!' he thought. From corner of eyes he saw Hoseok look at him.

'Oh he's about to read my mind!' Seokjin thought but didn't show it in his face.

Hoseok's eyes went wide when he read Seokjin's thoughts. Seeing that Namjoon too was curious.

Suddenly Seokjin skipped to kitchen, literally skipped.

"What was in his mind??" Namjoon asked more concerned after Seokjin's doing. One minute he was frowning, next minute he's skipping like a child.

Hoseok kept quite making Namjoon more anxious. But next words totally baffled him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Baby shark..do do do do
Baby shark do do do do
Baby shark!"