Chapter 19(Part2)

"What's your name?"

The girl turned to Raven who was looking at her with interest. "Oh where are my manners?" She said hitting herself as the girl looked on.

"My name is Raven. The one driving is Dr. Kim Seokjin and the one beside you is Captain Kim Namjoon."

"My name is Rosella" the girl said in low tone. "Don't be afraid. We won't hurt you!" Raven said. "Before you ask she's vampire. So she can sense your fear." Seokjin said.

"Hybrid actually." Raven corrected. "The strongest hybrid to exist." Rosella said looking at Raven with wide eyes.

"Don't worry! She won't attack you or any human until you give the reason to." Seokjin reassured. "She drinks from blood bag. Apparently she gets energy from blood. And she hates hurting innocent people." Namjoon added making Rosella sigh in relief.
..................

"What!?"

A voice boomed. Alexa who was leaning at the wall sighed as the person who reported Rosella's escape quivered in fear.

"She had duel powers master. She grew vines to trap the guards and used her ability to pass through our gate." the informer said after gathering courage. "A-and..."

"And?" the voice turned low. "And we can't track her now!" the informer said. "The metal cuffs she wore was melted off by your hybrid pet!" Alexa said. "What!?" The voice again boomed. Alexa just tsks.

"Don't shout! It's giving everyone headaches. Also why don't you use that effort on making cuffs that don't melt easily and also that stops mutants having more than one ability."

Alexa just vanished after saying that. The voice sighed and gestured the informer to go away.
........................

Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully felt slight fluctuation around him. He opened his eyes to see a blue portal opening right before him. 'Seriously!' he thought as he got sucked inside portal.

"Hyung!" Hoseok said as he entered the battling arena. 'They're not here as well!' he thought as he turned back only to feel something in air which made his gaze harden.
.........................

Yoongi opened his eyes again to find himself on top of dinning table with all watching him.

"Any important information other than extra member in your group." he said pointing at Rosella who was gazing at him making him slightly uncomfortable.

Liana sighs and tells him everything Namjoon and Raven had explained to them. Yoongi nodded at that.

"I just hope you won't betray us!" Yoongi said as he climbed down and sat beside Namjoon. Rosella nodded. 'He has such deep voice!'

Blaire snorted making everyone look at her. "Sorry!" she said trying to control her laughter. Liana just rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah why didn't you attack Alexa?" Blaire asked Namjoon. "For someone who reads others thought unnecessarily, she didn't trespass his mind?" Liana said raising her eyebrows.

"Come on you know he's hard to crack. His mental stability is no joke!" Blaire said pointing at Namjoon.

"He didn't want to hurt her because she's our friend. Also he believes that Alexa is good person and whatever she's doing has some reason behind it." Liana said making all look at blushing Namjoon.

"That's really thoughtful!" Rosella said as all agreed.
......................

When the trio returned home, they saw other 4 sitting in living area. The younger trio were frightened. But what froze their step was Hoseok's face.

"He's mouth is in triangular shape. He's mad!" Yoongi said as 3 gulped. "Not good bro. Not good." Namjoon says. "You're his best friend and leader. Calm him down!" Seokjin said.

Hoseok turned to them and they could feel their soul giving up. "I'm leader but I'm afraid!!" Namjoon whispered. "We're older than him and are afraid!" Seokjin and Yoongi said in sync.

"Oh you've returned!" They couldn't help but flinch at Hoseok's tone."Where were you?"

The older trio couldn't answer. The younger trio looked at them with pity. "Don't make me repeat myself. Or even worse......
.
Don't make me go through your memories!"