Chapter 23

Hoseok was looking out of window, staring at busy streets. He heard knocks on his door. "Come in!" he said without even looking who they were.

Liana entered the room and closed the door. She stood near the door, awkwardly. Hoseok didn't even turn to her.

'Is he angry that I wasn't here when he needed me?' she thought. 'But it's lunch time. He wants me in lunch time as well. Meany. Bossy. Bully.' she huffed frowning.

Hoseok, who was silently reading her thoughts smiled. She sure never ceases to amuses him. Never.

"What are you frowning about?"

Liana looked at Hoseok shocked. He finally turned towards her. "Nothing sir." she said with tight smile. Hoseok nodded.

"Why did you call me, SIR?"

Hoseok smiled a little when Liana emphasized the last word. "Don't you like food here?" he asked. She looked at him confused. Suddenly it clicked to her.

"Oh I never tried!" Liana said shrugging. Hoseok nodded. 'Plus it's the only way and time you won't boss me around. I'm free from your clutches.'

Hoseok frowned a little. "You may go." he said. Liana nodded as she rushed out. 'Why did his mood go so gloomy?' she thought. 'Don't tell me he read my thoughts??'

Liana's eyes went wide. 'Now I'm sure dead!'

Hoseok sat at his chair with a smirk.

'Let's see how you'll be free from my clutches Ms. Liana. Let's see.'
..................

"Is he really feeling that sorry?"

Raven asked to Seokjin who nodded. "He's anger is really destructive." he said. "A calm Hoseok is scary enough. But angry Hoseok....bone chilling." he shivered.

Raven nodded. "Li simply doesn't say her boss is a Satan himself." she too said with little fear. Seokjin smiled at that.

"Hoba's really cool!" Seokjin said lovingly patting Raven's hair. "But don't get on his bad side."
.................

Namjoon and Jimin were watching as the ship was in process of renovation.

"Hobi hyung must be feeling really guilty." Jimin said sighing. "And its not even his fault." Namjoon added.

They knew Hoseok's nature. If anything bad happens and he thinks its his fault, he'll do everything he can to make that person happy. But in process, he closes himself up in dark. With all the guilt and pain. All by himself.

Both sighed again. "Who'll tell that its not his fault? Who'll make him understand that something is bound to happen and we can't stop it?" Namjoon said sadly. Jimin was quiet.

'I hope you know that we'll always be there for you, Hobi hyung. We're family. Please share burden with us.'