Chapter 10

"It's been century since this Rouge has become pain in ass"

"Oh my innocent ears!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes at his bestie's childish behaviour. "Now I need to clean myself with holy water and- hey!!"

Hoseok's speech was cut off when huge water wave splashed him. "Was that necessary?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes like you said, you need holy water to be pure again!" Namjoon replied. Hoseok huffed cleaning his face with towel.
..................

"You gotta be kidding me!"

Seokjin said but shut his mouth from talking when he saw Liana glaring at him.

He turned to side to see a girl happily sipping the blood bag. She looked so innocent that Seokjin is having hard time accepting that she was a vampire.

Liana too turned to the girl and sighed. "She really is a vampire; gifted one indeed." she said.

"You read my mind, didn't you?" Seokjin said in grave tone. "Couldn't stop when someone's thoughts are too loud!" Liana retorted making Seokjin blush.

"Since you know my identity, I hope that you'll keep it a secret." Liana said. "You have my word." Seokjin said nodding.

"But she seems too innocent. Is she safe in outer world?" Seokjin asked. Liana shook her head.

"I guess those good for nothing idiots has something to do with it." Seokjin more like stated it. Liana nods.

"Why did they keep her alive?" he asked again. "As I said she's gifted one- has magneto kinesis." Liana said rolling her eyes.

"So basically you went to rouge' warehouse to find your fellow friend but ended up saving her.!?"

"That's what I said in past 10 minutes." Liana seethed annoyed by Seokjin's  constant questioning.

"Sorry I can't help but be curious....sue me!" Seokjin said dramatically. "Drama Queen!" Liana muttered.

"Hey I heard that!" he shouted while Liana rolled her eyes. The girl seemed satisfied after drinking 5 bags full of blood.

"She has an appetite!" Liana said looking at Seokjin's shocked face. "I just hope she doesn't hurt humans." Seokjin said sighing.

"Don't worry! She hates hurting innocent people." Liana said smiling softly as the girl went to snuggle beside her.

"But she'll hunt you down if angry." Liana said. "Her more vampiric side is dangerous."

"Noted." Seokjin said. "Raven I hope we become good friends."

The girl turned to Liana who encouraged her to shake Seokjin's hand. She shook his hand gazing at him intensely.

"Wow!! You're really pretty!"
................

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

Jimin shouted as he chased the youngest around the runway.

"Hyung, it was 
unintentional!" Jungkook shouted as he ran with his dear life and raging Jimin behind him.

"I warned you to not touch that button! But why would you listen to me!!!" Jimin shouted.

.....Flashback.....

Both Jimin and Jungkook were at pilot seat ready to take off.

"I know hyung! I used to be pilot of fighter plane, remember!!!" Jungkook said annoyed by Jimin's constant nagging about rules and all.

"And the plane has advanced, remember!!" Jimin retorted back causing the maknae to roll his eyes.

"Anyway don't touch that red button"

But after sometime Jungkook got bored. He looked at his hyung to see him focusing. Jungkook huffed bored out of mind.

He then saw the red button. 'One click won't hurt right?' he thought. Bad idea. As it caused Jimin to bounce out of pilot seat to open air.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

.......End of Flashback.....

"How was I supposed to know that it'll cause you to fly in sky!?!" Jungkook shouted.

"And who asked you to defy me!?"
...............

"Am I paying for my past deeds?"

Yoongi who had come to visit Taehyung for some work stopped to see Blaire talking to herself while photocopying some documents.

"Have I really done some deadly sin in my past life that I got Satan of the boss in this life!?"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows amused. "Liana said her boss, Mr. Jung was Satan....but I have to rephrase it, 'My boss is the real Satan!!'" Blaire continued.

"Hey Yoongi hyung, what brings you here?"

Yoongi turned to Taehyung and smiled a little. "Just checking!" He said. Taehyung groaned.

"I'm not that bad!" He said. "She differs!" Yoongi said pointing at Blaire who was still ranting.

"Ms. Blaire my coffee requires only one teaspoon of sugar! What do you think your doing??"