Chapter 26

Liana, Blaire, Yixing, Raven and Rosella walked towards a cave. The forest was deep and dark. Raven and Rosella were curious and asked what were they doing here? To which Blaire answered, "Meeting a witch."

The 5 wanted to enter the cave, only to be stopped by an invisible wall. "Witch Granny! Please let us in!!" Liana shouted. No response.

"Please witch granny! We really need your help!!" Blaire too shouted. No response. Raven and Rosella looked at each other, confused.

"Master! Please let us in!" Yixing said in respected tone and kneeled down, paying respect. "Never thought he was a wizard." Raven whispered to Rosella who nodded.

"Are you angry witch granny?" Blaire asked in loud voice. "I Bet she's fuming right now!" She said turning to Liana. "Don't frown too much Granny. You might get wrinkles in your delicate face." Liana tried to woo her.

"Yeah and you'll get white hair also granny! Its not good highlight!!" Blaire added. Yixing looked at them with 'are you crazy' look.

"Humph!!"
"Owww!!!"

Liana and Blaire groaned in pain, clutching their forehead. Yixing rolled his eyes looking at two besties while Raven and Rosella looked at each other, once again.

"You stinky brats!! Come in!"

A melodic voice said. "Let's go fast!" Yixing said. "You do know how master is." he reminded. Others nodded as 5 enter the cave. But before the barrier could close again, a blurry figure entered the cave.

The group of 5 were walking through the long dark tunnel. Yixing light up the way using his magic. Suddenly they heard some movement from behind.

All 5 turned back. "Did someone follow us?" Rosella asked as all frowned. Raven smelled the air. "Nope! No one." she said.

Yixing chanted a spell which caused a huge force around them. "No one." he said. "Probably some stone fell down." Blaire said shrugging.

All nodded as they continued.
...........

"That was close."

Jungkook said in soft voice. Hoseok nodded. In their hands were magical breclets  which helped them to conceal their presence and blend their bodies to surroundings. This helped them to be non existence to others.

"Let's follow them!"