Chapter 14

"Namjoon..."

Seokjin muttered. "Yes me!"

All turned back to see Namjoon standing there with folded hands. "And I know everything hyung!" Namjoon said glaring at the 4.

Seokjin was sweating, Blaire and Liana gulped while Raven who was sipping blood just waved at Namjoon with happy expression.
..........

"This is awesome!!!"

Taehyung shouted as he and Jimin raced through the highway. "I'm so winning you!" Jimin shouts as his car outruns Taehyung's car.

"In your dream Mochi!" Taehyung shouted as both were trying to win each other in the race.

Both were having a great time when suddenly both lost the control of their car. Both were trying to regain the control but it was no use as car started screeching on the road.

"What's happening Tae?" Jimin asks in panic tone. "This is Hobi hyung's car. It can't be broken or get damaged all of the sudden!!"

"I don't know!" Taehyung shouts as he tries to stop his car but couldn't. "Someone's controlling the car!" he said as both looked at each other and nodded.

Both jumped out of their seat, rolling on the road. The cars just rushed forward in full speed and fell of the cliff.

Jimin rushed to Taehyung and helped him stand up. "This isn't good!" Taehyung muttered as they looked down the cliff.
.........

"(Sigh) World indeed is a cruel place to live"

Namjoon said as he looked at Raven with pity. After hearing the story, he decided to keep it a secret and help them in need.

Seokjin just leaned at his desk boringly as Raven now was full with 3 bags of blood and was all bouncy.

"Is she having a sugar rush? As in after drinking blood?? Oh this came totally awkward!" Namjoon said. "Probably. Sweet blood tend to get her all hyper." Liana said.

"I guess we have to warn Hoba" Seokjin said as Namjoon nods. "Warn about what??" Liana asks. "Mia" Seokjin says.

"Oh that vampire king's favorite mistress!!" Blaire said "She seems to fancy your boss" she added turning to Liana.

Liana frowned at that. "Is she related to that betrayal, Liana?" Namjoon asks. "How? You can't read mind right?" Liana asks baffled.

"Just guessed from your expression!" Namjoon shrugged. Liana nodded and said, "Maybe but I have to confirm. As you see I just heard the thought but couldn't see person's face."

"But the voice is awfully similar to that of Mia!" Liana said.

"When is the next blood supply?" Blaire asks. "Next weekend!" Seokjin answered. Liana and Blaire nodded at each other.

"Mr. Jung is going to accompany you this time!" Liana said. "But why!?" Seokjin asked confused. "So that he can read mind of Mia and her gangs!" Raven said.

All got silent. "She's smarter than Jin!!" Namjoon suddenly stated only to get flicked on forehead by fuming Seokjin.

"I'm your hyung brat!"
........

"Are you guys okay?"

Jimin and Taehyung turned to see Hoseok running towards them. He then engulfed them in hug. "Nothing happened to both of you right?"

"We're fine hyung, but your car...." Jimin trailed. "You both are way more important than that piece of metal junk!" Hoseok said in little annoyed tone.

"How did you know we were in trouble hyung?" Taehyung asked. "I keep track of my cars just in case.." Hoseok says. Both nod.

"Hyung!!" Taehyung whined as he clunged in Hoseok's arm. "What now?" Hoseok asks in irritated tone but doesn't do anything to remove him.

"Hungry!" Jimin said as he latched in Hoseok's next arm. "Why is it me that has to deal with you brats!?"

Jimin and Taehyung smiled as they were dragged by Hoseok who walked to his car. But 3 failed to notice that someone was keeping an eye on them.