Chapter 8

"Liana...... Shut your mouth!!!"

Liana laughed again as Blaire pouted a little. They were in their apartment. "Seriously.... you actually ranted in front of your boss about him!"

Blaire ate her sandwich angrily as Liana again laughed. "It wasn't intentional!" Blaire said frowning at her friend.

"Whole reason to be more hilarious!!" Liana said. "Okay okay!" Liana said stopping her laughter bits, but lost it seeing Blaire's face.

"Oh for god sake!!"
..............

"What!?!"

Seokjin shouted. "Inside voices hyung, inside voices" Namjoon said rubbing his temples.

"If that ice burnt your hand, it's sure that it's liquid nitrogen." Namjoon said. "And how did rocks come out of nowhere!" Jungkook said.

"Who is helping 'The Rouge' to attack us!?" Yoongi said frowning. "Whoever it is, must be powerful!" Taehyung said.

"They kidnapped Jin hyung, attacked Min and Joon.....what are they trying to do?" Hoseok said making all members to think.
...............

Yoongi is seen strolling in garden when he felt someone spying on him. He just pretended to not see them, smirking slightly.

He whistled a tune (DNA whistle tune) as he walked with hands on pocket.

One of the spy was about to attack Yoongi from back only to be taken away in speed.  She was held on the wall by Jungkook.

"I don't hit girls but, that doesn't mean I'll let anyone hurt my family." Jungkook said growling a little as his grip on girl's neck tightened.

The one hiding behind a tree was poked from back continuously. Irritated he turned back to see Namjoon waving at him. But before he could do anything, Namjoon knocked him out.

"Easy as a pie!" Namjoon said brushing his hands together to remove imaginary dusts.

Yoongi looked at side to see someone running away. Yoongi was about to freeze him, only to be stopped by Jimin and Taehyung who shook their head.

Yoongi sighed but nodded. As all 5 went inside the room with 2 unconscious enemy spies, they saw Hoseok and Seokjin relaxed and chilled, watching TV.

All anime sweat dropped. "Seriously!?" Jimin whisper- shouted. Namjoon face palmed, Yoongi rolled his eyes while two youngest just looked at each other confused.

Hoseok and Seokjin just laughed watching some sit-coms. 'We could be dying and still they would be chilling!' was all in 5 members mind.

'They think we would be chilling when they could be dying' Hoseok mind linked Seokjin who scoffed thinking, 'And they call me over dramatic!'
(They could talk through Mind link but only if Hoseok wants)
.................

"Going somewhere??"

The spy that safely ran away from BTS home turned to voice to see two hooded girls- Yellow and Blue.

The guy looked wide- eyes as two approached him.

Only moonlight was witness of that guy's tragic fate.......... or....... death.
.
.
.