Chapter 17

"Yoongi hyung!"

Namjoon muttered as four turned to see Yoongi there with hands inside his pyjamas.

"You couldn't even sneak without others finding about it?" Blaire stated as she looked at Namjoon and Seokjin. "And I thought someone was one of the genius in mutant world!"

"Hey!!! He's just smartass okay!" Feeling the glare sent by Namjoon, Yoongi added, "Okay..okay! One of the smartest.....but genius....it's me!"

"I thought he was the chilled one in your group!" Liana said as she looked at Yoongi surprised. "Expect the unexpected!!" Seokjin said yawning.

"But I want to know why you're helping us?? Miss yellow hooded girl and blue hooded girl??" Yoongi asked starling everyone.

"H-how!?" Blaire asked. "To be able to repel my time freeze, you must be really powerful." Yoongi said. "And also I saw both of your eyes turn yellow and blue respectively when you held that mutant waiter who tried to harm us!"

"BTW thanks for helping us that time." Yoongi said referring to Seokjin's abduction day."You're quite observant!" Liana mused. "And no problem." she added smiling a little. "Yeah, even I didn't notice!" Seokjin said. "Because you were busy stuffing food inside your mouth!" Yoongi stated.

"And Joon and Jiminie were busy making Hobi and Tae calm down." Yoongi further added. Namjoon and Seokjin nodded.

"Yeah! What was the matter?? I've never seen Mr. Jung behave that way before. He was always calm and collected." Liana said. "Well you didn't try to read his mind?" Seokjin asked.

"And get myself caught by Satan himself! No please I want to live." Liana said. "Sorry if you feel offended." she added. "Don't worry! We know Hope-ah can be intimidating when he wants to be." Namjoon said.

"What about my boss!? He's not less!!" Blaire said. "At least he doesn't look scary!!! You should see my boss when someone makes a slight mistake. He alone with his gaze can lift the soul out of your body." Liana said shuddering a little.

"Oh plez!! You'll feel your skin burning by my boss gaze!" Blaire retorted back. When both were busy comparing whose boss is scarier, they failed to see amused look on the three boys.

"They're really one of the kind! People even shiver standing in front of us.....and they're complaining in front of us about us!" Yoongi said shaking his head. "That's the longest Yoongi has talked other than explaining or scolding!!" Seokjin said gasping. Yoongi glared at him.

"If you're done complimenting our brothers, shall we continue?" Namjoon asked making girls stop their banter. "Sorry!" Both apologized bowing.

The 3 just told them that it's not their fault. "Oh and you didn't answer Yoongi hyung's question!" Namjoon reminded them. "It's because our enemy is same and we have similar intention, so..." Blaire trailed.

"And I'm sure it's done by Alexa!" Liana said. "So I suggest you all to be careful." Blaire nodded at that. "She has same powers as you right?" Seokjin asks. "Similar" Blaire stated.

"Huh?" Seokjin asked. "Similar. Even though our powers look same it's different in it's own way." Blaire clarified. The boys nodded.

"I guess now you must go before your other brothers get suspicious about you!" Liana said. "And....."

"Don't reveal your identity. Don't worry I won't " Yoongi said interrupting Liana's words. "Thanks" Liana and Blaire said bowing.

"Hey! Can you create us a portal like you did to Raven?? Please!!" Seokjin said making puppy eyes. "You didn't have to make puppy eyes Dr. Kim." Liana said sighing.

"Call me by my name!" Seokjin said. "But don't forget that I'm older than you!" Namjoon and Yoongi rolled their eyes at that. "Okay old man!!"

"Yah!!" Seokjin shouted as others laughed at Liana's words. "But that's good idea. That way no one will see us coming." Namjoon said. Yoongi nodded.

"I think that makes sense!" Blaire said as she created a blue portal for cars. Liana sighed as she created yellow portal for guys.

"It'll lead you to old man's room!" Liana said as portal sucked the 3. All they could hear is Seokjin's screaming," "I'm not that old!!!"

Liana and Blaire giggled at that.
................

"I should warn others about that red hooded girl!"

Hoseok said as he closed his laptop where CCTV footage was seen.

He went out of his room, downstairs to hear a loud thud. He turned around.

"It's coming from Jin hyung's room!"
................

"I'm never entering that wretched thing ever again!" Seokjin said as he held his mouth to control his gag.

"Well it was your wish!" Namjoon shrugged at that. The portal made the eldest sick while the other two were okay.

"Good night!" Yoongi said as he fell down on Seokjin's bed. "Yah!! Go to your own bed!!" Seokjin said shaking Yoongi with his leg.

"Let him sleep here,(yawns) and me too!" Namjoon said laying down beside Yoongi.
"The level of disrespect!!" Seokjin said angrily, but didn't do anything. He just laid at next side of bed and went to bed.

Hoseok opened the door to see the 3 asleep. He shakes his head and draped them in blanket.

"Good night and sweet dreams!" he whispered and slowly closed the door.