39 | Oh, That Pantie Is My Roommate's!

"Two students were found in the bush having sex." The principal said.

Murmurs and whispers escaped the mouth of students. As my eyes frantically searched for Chizutere. He'd told me we should meet at the school cafeteria and now he wasn't on the line. If he'd been sick I would know, right? I focused my attention on the principal. Let me even meet this students sef.

"The perpetrators of such evil are. . ." The guy came out. My eyes almost fell as I gazed in disbelief. "Charles Chizutere Chen and..." The girl came out. A wave of dizziness struck me and I could've fainted if I wasn't strong. "...Lewechi Amadi Egonne."

My feet stayed planted in one place as I tried to piece it all together.

Chizutere's eyes were searching the crowd of students. Searching for the girl he really liked, searching for the girl he had almost kissed in the football field, pissed in the library, missed in the assembly ground.

The girl he had laughed with, the girl who had changed him—or so she thought, but that girl was standing in the crowd too shocked to move.

Flashes came to my mind. Lewechi had lacey panties. Lewechi's white Lacey pantie was missing since the encounter in the toilet. And of course, Lewechi had big thighs. And Lewechi made those exact moaning sounds whenever she slept, except less louder. Turns out Lewechi's pastor's son was Chizutere! Dammit! Why did I not figure this out? And wait, when I ran out of the toilet that day he didn't see me. She must have told him I was the one after I gossiped with her about it.

"They would be given an indefinite expulsion blah blah blah." I didn't pay attention anymore, and I didn't care. It only pained me that the girl that was making stupid noises for a boy that was not her husband was my roommate. For Christ's sake! Sex is one of the only things you should share with one person who'd stay with you forever, because it is very embarrassing. Sex is very embarrassing.

Well, at least their secret was exposed now, and could not be used by The Secret Boys. They were safe.

A strange smile played on my face, and the smile grew wider and wider and wider, like my hips had; these last few days. Strange.