25 | My Partner In Crime!

I wore a purple and yellow tank top with a nicker! I actually wore a nicker, and lord, it was baggy! Dancing freely, swaying as it swallowed my legs from my thighs to my knees.

Splendid! Now it was time for Bible study!

I contemplated carrying my phone along but immediately ditched the idea. I didn't want any distractions during our Bible study(although I was sure it was more like a Biceps study than a Bible study)

Who's got great chest? 

Taye!

Who's got strong sleeping pill biceps?

Taye!

Who's got muscles that look like fresh tomatoes from my grandmother's farm?

Taye!

Why the hell was I excited? I didn't know, but it sure would be a great thing to see a long lost friend's biceps don't you think?

After all, basketball kits always revealed 99% of a boy's muscles!

Interesting fact by Omotara.

Just to keep you in the clear, there are four types of muscles: (i)the cow dung types; these are to frail and can snap under pressure, (ii)the cheese types; these are stubborn on the eye-utside but soft and mushy on the inside, (iii)the cow types; this once are strong and come from years of practice but if you put your head on them they are just like balloons(Taye!). Very good for sleeping. Ladies, you should marry husbands with this type, (iv)the cow horn types; ladies never marry these types. They are capable of giving you headaches because they're are too strong. Never ever get into fights with this type until you've prepared your funeral date.

Aha!

Taye had sent me a message yesterday that the Bible study was really holding at the basketball court at eight, down the estate, on Abacha lane(that bitch!), and when I had replied with, is it really a bible study?

He winked. More like sent a winking emoji, just in case you're thinking I'm a witch that sees people in their homes through mirrors. I finally dropped my phone. Switch it off first, then dropped it. If I was going to observe someone's biceps I didn't need any distractions whatsoever. After shutting my door which I made sure I locked with the key because I didn't want mummy entering my room and prying on my things, especially my phone. 

Remember I said she's in the illuminati? Those guys sure have a way of opening your phone even without a password.

I sighed satisfactorily and headed to the door, passing the LED bulb lit lobby to the beautiful lemon green walled parlour mixed with white. My parlour was a beauty, with a few brown sofas and a few paintings.

I wonder what mum found in them-paintings. For God' sake of all things to love she'd rather choose paintings that looked more like the splashes of primary colours by a mad man than intentional, intelligent pictures. I mean, have you seen the Monalisa? That is painting!

As I approached the door, I saw mum, sitting at the right hand side of a gourd(What? You thought I would say God? Mum can never sit at the right hand side of God. She's a heathen). A gourd containing natural flowers. 

I don't quite understand her obsession with art! She's a damn Doctor!

"Where are you going all dressed up like this?" Mum asked, she seemed most surprised. More horrified than surprised. I had to freeze and take a moment to look at myself to be sure I wasn't standing naked before her. Fortunately, I wasn't! So, why the hell was she looking at me like she'd just seen a pornographic photo.

"Um... I'm going out to the basketball court, mum." I pursed my lips meekly, internally praying she wouldn't say NO.

"What for?" She asked, settling more comfortably into the sofa.