ACKNOWLEDGMENTS.

Assalam u alaikum!

I just completed this story and became author of this book. My first book ever! I don't know how I did it. When I started I had no idea that I will be able to complete this. HonestlyI had no idea how will it end. I had no plot in my mind just a character 'Moona' and I started the story with that charater. Then it became easy eventually, to write it. Ideas came in my mind with time and I put them here.

First of all I would like to thanks my Allah, Who made me able, Who gave the power to express my thoughts here.

Then to all my lovely readers whom I know or don't know! There are so many people in my life whom I would like to thank, who helped me writing this book. First of all my beautiful bhabhi, RabiaKhalid387 who was my first reader and she stayed with the story till the despite her busy routine as a doctor. Thank you.

My beautiful and lovely friend eishaghaffar who made the account just to read this story and kept messaging me on whatsapp for updates. Haha! Thanks yawr!

And last but not least, my amazing cousin Sammanrana. She disscussed the main points of the story with. We used to disscuss this story for hours at nights. She is the editor of this story too. Without her help I was not able to write this story. Thank you so much!

Thanks to all the readers who have been with me in this journey. You guys made me fall in love with this beautiful family.

With lots of love,
Hibba.