25. "ANYTHING FOR YOU!"

Moona had talked to Shanzay that night and when she had come in her room she called Zain.

"Hey, I was just thinking about you. How are you?" Zain had smiled after hearing her voice, she assumed.

"You asked Shanzay not to come to the villa?" Moona said, over the phone to Zain.

"Well technically, I didn't say that." Zain said.

"Then what did you say?" Moona asked.

"I said that she is not welcome in the family anymore." Zain said.

"And who are you to decide this?" Moona asked.

"I am investigating the case and I will not let anybody ruin it."

"Why are you doing this? She is my friend."

"She is Munib's daughter in first place." Zain said, trying to calm her down.

"She made it so easy for me to survive this all," Moona cried.

"What? She made it easy? What about us?" Zain asked.

"You are all my family." Moona said.

"Moona! her father is our enemy." Zain said.

"So is mine. Did you ask me to leave the family?"

"That's different Moona," Zain said, his voice raised a bit.

"That's not different, Zain. You should apologize her." She said.

"Alright, I will." Zain said, after a moment and hung up. Moona stared at the phone in clear amazement.

"That was easy." She smiled. Then threw the phone on the bed and went towards the baby cot in which Haniya was sleeping soundly.

.........................

Aasim was having dinner at his place with Munib. They were discussing different matters.

"What happened with that CD matter?" Aasim asked.

"Khalid wasted the CD but there is one problem." Munib said, taking a sip of water from his glass.

"What problem now?" Aasim stopped eating.

"That officer Zain, he saw Khalid there. Khalid was injured."

"How?"

"He came there."

"How did he know that Khalid was there?" Aasim asked.

"We don't know. Also I didn't hear from him since two days." Munib said.

"WHAT??"

"Yes I called him yesterday but he didn't answer." Munib said. Suddenly the door knocked.

"Come in." Aasim said. The door opened and a man entered.

"Sir, This is for you." He held a rolled piece of paper.

"Give it to me." Aasim said and took the paper from him. He quickly read it and passed to Munib.

"I would like to meet you at my place tomorrow at lunch." He read it aloud.

"May be he has some news for us." Aasim said.

"No, This is not from him." Munib said, placing the paper on the table.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know who this is, but this is definitely not him. He never send messages like this."

"Well we have to look out then." Aasim said, standing up from his place. he had finished his dinner.

........................